Does anyone else think the new WTA site is crap..you can't. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #31
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does anyone else think the new WTA site is crap..you can't.

Another thing that needs to be fixed is the results page.
The tournaments aren't even listed in alphabetical order.

I understand that they wanted to get some feedbacks but there's so many bugs that the whole thing is just an amateur mess.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #32
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

From an artistic standpoint, it's subpar, but I'm glad they changed the photo viewer and video player. It doesn't take ages to load each picture or video anymore.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #33
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
needs time to fix the whole mess...
hope we see better one in new year.
They hope it will be before the holidays.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #34
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Wiggly is so spot on....if they need to chnage it, fine but there whole approach is so amateur. The WTa isnt some start up or back yard company....they should have really tested it properly before launching...absolute mess
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #35
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

the previous one was much better yes.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #36
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

I can't believe they would allow it to look so cheap. It's almost embarrassing.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #37
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

the rankings breakdown is also funny, it's actually not a ranking breakdown but points won per tournament.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #38
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixal View Post
I can't believe they would allow it to look so cheap. It's almost embarrassing.
Looking cheap is one thing, but having errors strewn all over the place and it not even functioning properly is another thing entirely.

I hope that there are ppl panicking in the WTA office to get this fixed before the AO when traffic will increase. It is an absolute shambles.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #39
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

I also can't stand how on the head to head pages, the tournaments are sorted by year, but in one specific year they're not in order. According to Serena vs. Sharapova, Wimbledon came before Miami in 2004.
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #40
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
I also can't stand how on the head to head pages, the tournaments are sorted by year, but in one specific year they're not in order. According to Serena vs. Sharapova, Wimbledon came before Miami in 2004.
That has happened even before the site changed.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #41
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
That has happened even before the site changed.
No it didn't. I promise.
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #42
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

It is so so so shit
Results page, tournament page, still no PDF.....and one, with sydney and Hobart md and qual draw...no where to be found ...it is a fucking disgrace ...thank fuk we hav this site
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #43
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

The new live scoreboard is crap. I use my Android for cheking scores, the app is way better than the crappy new scoreboards.

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #44
country flag twinbridge

twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
even print out the ranking like beofre nor the calnder...when I went to email this to WTA, the email doens't work either....

The old site wans't great but this is very busy and not user friendly...
I can't find the completed scores in some tournaments. It is still under construction...and not a full-fledged Official website.
twinbridge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #45
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

It's crap
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote