Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #61
country flag tennisboi

tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

Bye Kimmie thanks so much for the memories

98 US Open/99 Wimbledon/00 Australian Open
Atlanta 96 Singles Gold Medallist

Year end world number 1 98/01/04/05
tennisboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #62
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

All my pics of the Kim's Thank You Games:

Press moments: http://fotoplaza.be/p229147844
Kim Clijsters: http://fotoplaza.be/p741287718
Venus Williams: http://fotoplaza.be/p810026707

Follow: https://www.facebook.com/fotoplazachristophemoons
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #63
country flag Shaboinka84

Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold

Noticed the new frame hopefully she can serve better in the New Year. I just see her and John as runner up at the Hopman CUp
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #64
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post
Almost every thread seems to end up as a bickering centre between posters. It's beyond my comprehension how a lot of people can be so cold towards a player of Kim Clijsters' quality and a person of such clear kindness and warmth. Let's face facts she returned when women's tennis was dull, uninspired and in a slump, she provided a great story and brought the game back to life and she won 3 more Grand Slams - what a remarkable achievement!

It's sad that she's leaving when this last year she couldn't compete at anywhere near her best and if she stayed on could perhaps have had a few more good Slam runs but hey she's made up her mind and it was great that she could say goodbye in Belgium where both herself and Justine ignited a humongous interest in the sport and hopefully in the near future we'll see the champions they've inspired.
Very well said.. It's beyond my comprehension how anyone could sit behind a computer and spew such venom towards any professional tennis player.. I sometimes wonder about the ages of some of the posters here... Meanwhile, farewell Kim... You were great for the tour and will surely be missed... I'm so happy Miss Venus was there to share your special day
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #65
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

So glad Kim came back in 2009. Now I think she's timed it absolutely right to retire both from a family and a tennis point of view. Her body can't stand up to the physical demands of the tour any more and I wouldn't like to see her reduced to playing a tournament, out through injury, coming back and out again etc another year. I always think that give it a year from when you were at the top to confirm you have achieved all you can and then that's the perfect time to retire from a tennis point of view. And I think that's exactly what has happened.

She can be very proud of her career. And she gave it all she could and put right that slam count before 2007 which just didn't do justice to how good she actually was. Nice win against Venus but exhos and playing a full season on the tour are completely different ball games.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #66
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

Anyone have a video for highlights? Pretty please..

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #67
country flag MegaDethly

MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future MegaDethly has a brilliant future

Bye bitch.
I'll say not one, but two nice things about Henin:
I) she's retired;
II) she hasn't bred yet.
MegaDethly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #68
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie800 View Post
Anyone have a video for highlights? Pretty please..

http://www.rtbf.be/video/detail_soir...ers?id=1783964

A brief documentary re Kim + the complete match Kim vs Venus + interviews with Momo and Kim.
Kimking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote