The Amazing Race: WTAWorld Edition - Congrats to our winners, the TRAGIC SAPPHICS!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:19 AM   #1
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
The Amazing Race: WTAWorld Edition - Congrats to our winners, the TRAGIC SAPPHICS!!!

Leg 1 - Post #297 to Post #497
USTA B.J.King National Tennis Center, Flushing Meadows, Queens, NYC, USA -----> San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Title Quote: " I will give you a very special present tonight Ingrid , I might even mute the football match" - Natanael
Eliminated: Gigi and Jeronimo, Neta and Vivian (planted team)

Leg 2 - Post #575 to Post #899
San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina -----> Passeio Público, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Title Quote: "Al! I think there's a man in the ladies room! I think he said his name was Jankovic! " - Peg Bundy; "That fucking red headed piece of trash just called me a man? I'm gonna go beat rip that wig of her head!" - Jelena Jankovic
Eliminated: Matt and Matt

Leg 3 - Post #931 to Post #1044
Passeio Público, Rio de Janiero, Brazil -----> Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
Title Quote: "Al I did it! That's right Al. Me. Peggy and I didn't even need Bud to help. We're a little short on money though. Go over to the side of the road and pretend to be a famished child so the charity workers give you something. With my "cooking" it shouldn't be that hard to pretend!" - Peg Bundy
Eliminated: Mandy and Randy

Leg 4 - Post #1079 to Post #1220
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa -----> Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid, Spain
Title Quote: "Peg: Al what is this thing we're riding on? Al: An applejack or something. Peg: It's kinda cute... it reminds me of mom. Al: No Peg, that would be an elephant" - the Bundys
Eliminated: Diabolous and Slutiana, Tyler and Kim

Leg 5 - Post #1261 to Post #1379
Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid, Spain -----> Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Title Quote: "Vero: Hey, Tanus we still have 5$. Do you wanna ice cream? Tanus: Of course. I really need it after this interesting race." - Vero and Tanus
Eliminated: Vero and Tanus

Leg 6 - Post #1406 to Post #1502
Eiffel Tower, Paris, France -----> Zhongguancun, Beijing, China
Title Quote: to be determined
Eliminated: Non-Elimination Leg

Leg 7 -
Zhongguancun, Beijing, China ------> ?????????????????????

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%**%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%**%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Meet your hosts!

George (geoepee):
As a former Junior Little Mister Dark and Lovely Champion and Mensa member, George comes to the Amazing Race table with the knowledge, savvy and stunning good looks to host. His resume includes winning Survivor Outback Australia, and reaching the final four in Survivor Maluku, where he met his future cohost and kidney donor Or.
George is an avid reality show junky, loves fine dining and the rare occasional beverage.

Or (Meteor Shower):
If you have visited a thread which related to Israeli tennis,
you've probably seen Or there. Or is the Winner of Survivor Maluku and swore never to get into reality games again. yeah, his word never meant much anyway. His goals for the game is to look pretty and be the more likable host.
Thats why he came up with the great plan to let George give out all the ugly tasks. Don't tell!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)

Last edited by geoepee : Apr 26th, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #2
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Amazing Race: WTAWorld Edition' Casting/Application Thread!

The Amazing Teams

Hosts msn:
George - geoepee@ hotmail .com
Mine - dunk123@ gmail .com
Recommended to add us before the race starts.

******** Survivor

Last edited by Meteor Shower : Feb 22nd, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #3
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

The Amazing Race consists of several challenging activities throughout it. There are different types of activities that can be encountered. These are listed below.

Detour
A Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. Teams must successfully complete one of the tasks in order to receive their next clue.
Some tasks may look harder, but teams that do them well may to finish them quickly. There is no penalty if a team decides to change tasks part way through.
It is possible to fail a detour task, and so in that case a team will have no choice but to complete the other option.
If you get a detour card, you only have to complete one of the tasks on it.

Roadblock
A Roadblock is a task that only some of the team may perform. You may set a certain limit on the number of roadblocks that any one person can perform throughout the race.
The television show consists of teams of two, thus only one person is allowed to complete a roadblock. In larger groups, it is recommended that more than one person completes the tasks to prevent boredom and keep group morale high.

Fast Forward
A Fast Forward is task that only one team may perform, and only one Fast Forward is present on each leg of the race. If a team completes this task, they may skip all other tasks, and proceed directly to the pitstop.
This type of task is not recommended for a social race, as it allows one team to skip to the end, meaning they will be waiting for other teams for a long time.

Yield
When a team finds a Yield sign, they have the opportunity to stop a team behind them from racing for a certain amount of time. The team must place the name of the team they wish to yield onto the Yield sign.
When the yielded team arrives at the Yield, they must stay at the Yield sign for a specific amount of time, and wait for their team leader to signal that they can move on.
If a team is ahead of you, past the Yield sign, you cannot yield them. ie. You must place a Yield on a team before they reach the Yield sign.

Pit Stop
The Pit Stop is the final destination at the end of each leg of the race. If you are running an Amazing Race over one day, or one session, then one Pit Stop is all you need.
Teams will arrive at the Pit Stop, which is marked by a mat (see designs section). A greeting party will meet each team at the mat to tell them where they are placed in the field (1st, 2nd etc).

How to play
Teams will arrive in a pre-determined race time (Usually Sunday 12:00 EST?) and wait until the first update appears in the thread.
An update would look as follows:
ROUTE INFO: Make your way into your next location.
post *make way to next location*
Teams then will have to post *make way to next location* (including the *'s). There might be several transportations to get to a location
Some transportations would reach the destenation in 5 minutes (example only), and some in 10 (again, just an example)
Teams will have to decide if to take the fastest transportation that may be too expensive, or go with the slow and cheap one.
Following the route markers, team will reach a challenge: Detour or Roadblock.
Once again, team would have to post which racer will participate or which
challenge to choose.
The finish line of the leg takes place at the Pit stop, where the host will greet the teams, and annouce if they are eliminated or not.

Rules
1. geoepee and me (Meteor Shower), and those people alone are allowed to make updates during the race.
2. You must post your money count every time you spend your money.
More rules to be updated as the race goes on.

******** Survivor

Last edited by Meteor Shower : Feb 20th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #4
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

someone be my partner please
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:24 AM   #5
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

sounds interesting
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:31 AM   #6
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Ciarán
WTAW Username: Euphoriaa
Partner: JustDoIt
Partner Name: Danilo

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.

Last edited by Ciarán : Jan 24th, 2009 at 05:15 PM.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:35 AM   #7
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute

Matt. Oneofakind0490. With Michael. Grand Phantasim or something.

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 03:48 AM   #8
country flag Callum

Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future

This sounds a lot of fun.
Shame I'm not really 'friends' with any posters to be able to team up.
Callum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #9
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
This sounds a lot of fun.
Shame I'm not really 'friends' with any posters to be able to team up.
I'd team up with you.

I dont really get the game though.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:07 AM   #10
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to be my partner???

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:08 AM   #11
country flag Callum

Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
I'd team up with you.

I dont really get the game though.
Yay!

Name: Callum
WTAW Username: Callum
Partner: Slutiana
Partner Name: Tutu
Callum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:08 AM   #12
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Is it going to be anything like this?

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/41909
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:44 AM   #13
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm seems interesting
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #14
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone be my partner? Can't believve JustDoIt got a partner!
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 07:56 AM   #15
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Alex
WTAW Username: Adal.
Partner Name: Nicole
Partner WTAW Username: Nikkiri.