The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #46
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Cajka
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #47
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #48
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Go !!!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #49
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the posts here.
Hopefully someone really will decide to help in any kind of way, for any organization.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #50
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

They aren't ever getting one cent of my change nor the change of my friends and family.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #51
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
They aren't ever getting one cent of my change nor the change of my friends and family.
Why's that?
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #52
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Some people disagree with some of Salvation Army's policies. But no one can deny that SA does a lot of good.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #53
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

The Salvation Army thinks being gay is an unacceptable urge, an abominable sin, that anyone non-heterosexual should be celibate or marry the opposite-sex, they DO NOT support what promotes a message that isn't consistent with their values, which means, obviously, no gay companies, and they do NOT hire people who are out as gay. These are the facts. The Australian head of the Salvation Army called for the death of homosexual persons and the head of the US Salvation Army has said on record he believes that he should not be able to hire gay employees. They support those in need who aren't gay, but if you are gay, it's 50-50 at best. Depends where you live. Some are better than others. But all of the money goes back to the figure heads of the SA who are hateful.

The Salvation Army needs to be boycotted completely.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #54
country flag Flavia P.

I give money to charities and non-profits that don't promote discriminatory ideals. There are many of them out there. There isn't simply one option. A lot seem to think there is only one option. The SA isn't the only organization doing good during the holidays, they are simply the most popular.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #55
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I give money to charities and non-profits that don't promote discriminatory ideals. There are many of them out there. There isn't simply one option. A lot seem to think there is only one option. The SA isn't the only organization doing good during the holidays, they are simply the most popular.
They help many people still.
They can't know who is gay and who isn't, I bet they don't ask people when they help them if they are gay or not...
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #56
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I respect your opinions but I seriously doubt that anyone reading this would agree with you
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #57
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I respect your opinions but I seriously doubt that anyone reading this would agree with you
This forum is over 50% gay. And if you're gay and willing to give money to an organization that discriminates against you, then you're not much of a gay to begin with.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #58
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
They help many people still.
So do other charities and non-profits.

Quote:
They can't know who is gay and who isn't
On an individual level, sure, if the person doesn't make it clear they're gay. But then that's basically saying don't ask don't tell and that in itself is discriminatory.

Quote:
I bet they don't ask people when they help them if they are gay or not...
No, they find out and when they find out the end their support. People who are discreet/closeted can avoid that happening to them, but out non-heterosexuals can't and the results are discriminatory behavior from SA.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #59
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This forum is over 50% gay. And if you're gay and willing to give money to an organization that discriminates against you, then you're not much of a gay to begin with.
aren't you being hypocritical right now?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #60
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I don't give a damn about this kind of thing I don't say they're not doing good things, 'cause they probably are, but I'm just a plain evil guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
I think that church could sell their treasure (especially Vatican and Catholic church) and donate to those who need it...

It's not OK that they have so much gold and money while children in Africa are hungry. I think that church (no matter what religion) is the last one who can talk about charity in times when middle class is struggling to survive while they are throwing money through windows...
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I often say that the best way to help people is to teach them how to help themselves, but this is probably the next best thing
and this
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote