Worst Song(s) of 2012? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #1
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Worst Song(s) of 2012?

For me, "Peacock" by Katy Perry.

Really no explanation needed. She should be ashamed of herself for letting this idea escape her brain and onto paper. Slant Magazine says it best.

Quote:
"it's hard to imagine a song crasser or more aggravating than 'Peacock.' Every review of Teenage Dream will mention this track, and that's because it's potentially historic in its badness, to the point that, once you've heard it, you too will have to describe it to other people just to convince yourself that it really exists"
Other nominees:

"OMG" by Usher (bafoon-brained lyrics and general stupidity).
"Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars (Full of cliches and whiny, overly-sincere vocals).
"Dirty Picture" by Taio Cruz and Ke$ha.

Happy voting.

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #2
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Song(s) of 2010?

Black Eyed Peas - The Time
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Diddy-Dirty Money - Coming Home

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 61 57 60 LAUREN DAVIS 60 76
Kworb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

^ I almost forgot about the Black Eyed Peas songs. I haven't heard that one in particular but yeah, when's the last time BEP's came out with anything that wasn't rubbish?

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #4
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

I honestly don't see any song being as bad as The Time by Black Eyed Peas. That song is just all sorts of gutter trash.

Peacock is quite bad as well. But it's 'Stairway To Heaven' when you compare it to The Time.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM   #5
country flag nufflemutts

nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
For me, "Peacock" by Katy Perry.
First time hearing this. Please tell me this didn't just happen.
nufflemutts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #6
Quiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
First time hearing this. Please tell me this didn't just happen.
That was my exact reaction. You know a song's THAT bad when you're in disbelief after hearing it for the first time.

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #7
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
I honestly don't see any song being as bad as The Time by Black Eyed Peas. That song is just all sorts of gutter trash.

Peacock is quite bad as well. But it's 'Stairway To Heaven' when you compare it to The Time.
Agree 100%
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #8
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

this year: everything from katy perry.
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 01:38 PM   #9
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

The time- B.E.P = Worst song ever
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #10
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek-A-Boo View Post
this year: everything from katy perry.
I actually like Teenage dream and Firework
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #11
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

I really like both Peacock and The Time.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 01:57 PM   #12
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

The time from BEP
and Katy B - Katy on a mission

oh boy

P.A.K.K

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #13
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ Jesus Christ, that is horrendous

The Time is also terrible, and it drags such a classic song down with it
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #14
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

This is, without a doubt, my least favourite song of the year. I can't believe it got to No.1. It's revolting.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #15
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

EVERY SONG by Katy Perry, ESPECIALLY "California girls" if I hear that song one more time I will kill someone I mean it. Oh and every song by 30H3! or whatever the spelling.
Also "Love the way you lie" by Rihanna and Eminem, and every song by Rihanna except "Only girl" (I catch myself humming it from time to time )
Every song by Justin Bieber (altho I don't classify that as music so might as well not mention it).
Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are" - not only is the song bad, his face is too.
Anything by B.E.P if you can even call it music.
Kesha - everything she ever not only sang, but also said.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote