WTA website gets a much needed overhaul - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #91
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA website gets a much needed overhaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
No printable rankings with points coming off?

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...es_Numeric.pdf

is still working. Not updated though
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #92
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

"Semi Final" would just appear as "3R" for Chase Championships, year end championships in 90s.
Also they have problems to show result for round robin tournaments...

seems weak at irregular tourny. Engineer!!!
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #93
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

The "Activity" section is a hot mess. Qualifying results and main draw matches are not separated. Trying to decipher someone's yearly activity shouldn't be this difficult
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #94
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder how it will look on the new year.
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #95
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

It looks cheap to start with.
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #96
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

the font for the tournament date is so pale it's almost unreadable.

where has the one page summary of tournaments for the year gone?
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #97
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post

there's no link to it from the new website but it's still online! best you download it sharpish before they delete it!

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #98
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure how Serena partnered and beat Hantuchova in Stuttgart.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #99
country flag doujyr

Quote:
there's no link to it from the new website but it's still online! best you download it sharpish before they delete it!

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf
off topic, but i just noticed - isn't it weird that paris and pattaya are now the week immediately after the aus open, then the fed cup? usually the fed cup week is after melbourne. this makes no sense at all!
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #100
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post

Not sure how Serena partnered and beat Hantuchova in Stuttgart.
How could Serena ever possibly partner a Spaniard for the Olympics?
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medalist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #101
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
the font for the tournament date is so pale it's almost unreadable.

It is under " Road to Sofia" http://www.wtatennis.com/road-to-sofia. There is an update one in the 2013 rulebook but no change http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A.../rules2013.pdf (appendix B p 411 on pdf)
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #102
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
No printable rankings with points coming off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...es_Numeric.pdf

is still working. Not updated though
They are going to be update. "It is in the process of being worked out (hopefully all fixed by the end of the holidays."
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #103
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if anyone else have this problem, but when I go to see singles ranking from #101-#200, then click on some player there, and then go "back" it switches to #1-#100 even though that wasn't the previous page
ivanban is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #104
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else have this problem, but when I go to see singles ranking from #101-#200, then click on some player there, and then go "back" it switches to #1-#100 even though that wasn't the previous page
Yep, same here.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #105
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Yep, same here.

Is anything working properly on new WTA site?!
ivanban is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote