Alize season 2013 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #76
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize season 2013

She lost in 2 sets

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #77
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

expected. anyway good week, she will be seeded at indian wells
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #78
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
expected. anyway good week, she will be seeded at indian wells
Omg When was the last time she was seeded at those big tourneys? So happy for her
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #79
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

There are only 16 seeds at Indian Wells...Alize will not be one of them. Alize plays a qualifier in the first round and then Wozniacki in the second. Her ranking will likely take a hit the next two weeks, she has a lot of points to defend next week from her finals run at the 100,000+ ITF Nassau tourney last year (a tournament that is now gone). Alize needs to beat Wozniacki just to defend her Indian Wells points from last year, and will need to get to the fourth round to avoid losing most of the points she won in the Bahamas last year. She has never done very well at Indian Wells, but hopefully this will give her extra inspiration and she will make a good run.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #80
country flag samresmo

samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light

there are 32 seeded players ... but she is 33th! too bad they have not used this week results!
samresmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #81
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

My mistake...32 seeds is correct. If they included her most current results she would have been seeded.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #82
country flag jiffster

Alize won her first round match at Indian Wells 6-7, 6-2, 6-2. Next up is Wozniacki.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #83

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

allez alize
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #84
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going girl. Good luck against Wozniacki.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #85
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good win

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #86
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Wozniacki 4-6 6-3 3-6
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #87

she was a break up in the third
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #88
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

It sucks there was no livestream. Sad she had to lose such a close one

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #89
country flag jiffster

Alize beat Robson in Miami 5-7, 7-5, 6-1. More good news is that Azarenka withdrew, so her third round opponent is a lucky loser Lauren Davis. I think she has an opportunity to win a few more matches here.

The match was delayed by rain twice, and a power outage as well, and didn't end until after 10pm. I think the delays helped Alize, she served terribly in the first set. Robson was all over her second serve. The score was only close because Robson played equally poorly. At the end of the first set Alize asked to see her coach and was very upset, crying. Something happened during the delay and she really turned it around. She will play her third round match on Sunday.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #90

really good victory over robson!! please win one more match, it would be great for her ranking!!!