Alize season 2013 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #301
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize season 2013

I feel bad for Ana, but it's a really well fought win for Alize. Good luck to her in the next round.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #302
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Happy
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #303
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

amazing victory!! i really hope she could also beat rybarikova next!!!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #304
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

What a great fight

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #305
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 63 57 57. She was leading and wasted so many chances But overall it's a great hard court season so far

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #306
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She lost 63 57 57. She was leading and wasted so many chances But overall it's a great hard court season so far
It was a role reversal of the match against Ivanovic with Alize being the big choker this time.

Alize fights well but still isn't good at closing.

Yah, she's been having good results on hard court.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #307
country flag the spoon

the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice

I've been attending Cincinnati this week. Didn't particularly follow Alize before, but she won me over this week. I started watching her victory over Ivanovic late in the first set. Then, I saw almost all of the loss to Rybarikova. The morning after that, I watched her practice. It was a lucky break, because I didn't see her on the practice schedule (not sure if she was actually listed). I was watching Sloan Stephens practice, and then noticed Alize practicing on the court behind me.

I can post a bit more later if folks want to hear a first-hand account.
the spoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #308

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah =D was she with her boyfriend right? where they hitting together?

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:57 PM   #309
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Alize will play qualifiers in both the first and second rounds of the US Open. Potential match-up with Azarenka in the third round.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:40 AM   #310
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

CORNET, Alize FRA [26] - Qualifier (Q)
Qualifier (Q) - Qualifier (Q)
WOZNIAK, Aleksandra CAN - DOLONC, Vesna SRB
PFIZENMAIER, Dinah GER - AZARENKA, Victoria BLR [2]
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #311
country flag TheJoh

Alize won 63 62
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #312
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Solid start

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #313
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Yes, good start...next up Ajla Tomljanovic in round 2.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #314
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done Alize
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #315

solid one. ajla will be tougher though

allez!!