Alize season 2013 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #241
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Alize season 2013

(7)Ivanovic v Vesnina
Lepchenko v Watson
Pennetta v Bartoli
Cornet v (2/wc)Li
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #242
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #243
country flag Pax

Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice Pax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
good luck
Alize lost 2 and 4. But I think we can't say anything bad about Alize, she is not a grass court player.

I think her new serve, backhand and slice is good on grass, but the big problem is her forehand, she has to improve it on grass, but I know she's already worked a lot on it.

I missed her aggressive shots, she didn't go to the net, she had nothing to lose, but yeah Li is a tough opponent.

Hope she will win a match in Wimbledon.
Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #244
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully good draw in Wimbledon.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #245
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Victory against King 4-6 6-3 6-1
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #246
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done Alize!
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #247

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

allez alize =D defended her 100 points here from last year
who is next?

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #248
country flag TheJoh

Next Hsieh
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #249

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #250
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Alize beat Hsieh easily 6-3, 6-2. Next up Pennetta who got a walkover when Azarenka pulled out of the tournament. Good chance to get to the 4th round.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #251

really good performance today by alize!!
first career third round in wimbledon

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #252
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Alize and Pauline won their first round doubles match in 3 sets, 4-6, 7-5, 6-4.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #253

yeah they won, really tight match =D allez

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #254
country flag TheJoh

I can not, in complete disarray, there are no words ... It would be better to not recoup 1-5, a chance for the Alize was to reach the second week, Azarenka stretched, and that this wop lost, and no words can Alize received psychological injury may be in the coming months it is not necessary to wait for the results: (
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #255
country flag TheJoh