Koksijde ITF Draws and Results [2013] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Koksijde ITF Draws and Results [2013]

Flanders Ladies Trophy Koksijde
Koksijde, Belgium
ITF - Clay

Singles Main Draw
[1]Aleesha Stosur vs. BYE
Lourdes Rosario vs. [3]Miranda Bothavska

[4]Pippa Mydelton vs. Madeleine Lefevre
BYE vs. [2]Mihaela Dragan

INFORMATION
  • Send HARD point to VSFan1 aka Joshua L., within 48 hours of doubles draw being posted
  • Doubles deadline is Saturday, August 3rd at 5 PM EST

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #2
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute
Can Broccoli enter as ALT if someone forgets to send?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:01 AM   #3
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Koksijde ITF Draws and Results [2013]

Anyone doubles with Miranda?
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #4
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Draw canceled

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #5
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Results, First Round
[3]Miranda Bothavska def. Lourdes Rosario 6/0, 6/0
Madeleine Lefevre def. [4]Pippa Mydelton 6/0, 6/0

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #6
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Go win the homeground trophy Madeleine

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #7
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Madeleine is very excited to win her 1st MD match and reach the final in the tournament of her country (altough she's not from Flanders )

Thanks Bieselke

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #8
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Madeleine in the SF
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #9
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R. View Post
Good luck Madeleine in the SF
Thanks

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #10
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Results, Semifinals
[3]Miranda Bothavska def. [1]Aleesha Stosur 6/0, 6/0
Madeleine Lefevre def. [2]Mihaela Dragan 3/6, 6/2, 7/6(7)

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #11
country flag ArturJFC

First final for Madeleine, in her country
She's very excited and hoping to make Belgium proud

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #12
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Results, Finals

[3]Miranda Bothavska def. Madeleine Lefevre 3/6, 7/6(5), 6/4
Miranda captures the ITF title in Koksijde, much to the dismay of the Belgian fans who were heavily pulling for their homegirl, Madeleine, to pull of her first title as a professional.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #13
country flag ArturJFC

@MadLef twitter account:

I lost today in the final of Koksijde but I'm so proud to make my country and fans happy by reaching the final in my first professional tournament. Tkx u all for the support, xx Madeleine.