Gillette Federer Tour: Azarenka def. S. Williams 6-3, 7-5 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #91
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gillette Federer Tour: Azarenka def. S. Williams 6-3, 7-5

I love all this drama over an exhibition match
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #92
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
The fact that you believe a 31 year old, let alone one who's an athlete, would be soft and/or squishy.
Jump to conclusions much?

How long have you been watching tennis, and what makes you think that "soft & squishy" was what I was referring to?
Have you seen some of the younger players such as Hanchukova or Ivanovic, for example.
And there have been some rather large players as well.
I understand what you're trying to do here, so just leave it at that and move on before this takes a turn for the worst. It's quite fine if you can't comprehend or make the distinction between fit professional bodies or ones that aren't. But a 31 year old athlete that has maintained a great toned and conditioned physique at that age is something to behold.
Later.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #93
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
We'll stick together.
Definitely.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #94
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

She'll have nothing to lose next time they meet.
JRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #95
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Maybe this explains her behaviour?

Yup, that about explains it.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #96
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Jump to conclusions much?

How long have you been watching tennis, and what makes you think that "soft & squishy" was what I was referring to?
Have you seen some of the younger players such as Hanchukova or Ivanovic, for example.
And there have been some rather large players as well.
I understand what you're trying to do here, so just leave it at that and move on before this takes a turn for the worst. It's quite fine if you can't comprehend or make the distinction between fit professional bodies or ones that aren't. But a 31 year old athlete that has maintained a great toned and conditioned physique at that age is something to behold.
Later.
You clearly don't. You're the one who went there by saying she's 31, thus saying she looks great *for her age.* She looks good period.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #97
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
This thread is a mess.

Anyway, we have a Robson troll now? Fun.
Please. I'm pretty sure there's even a Larsson troll around here, for God's sake.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #98
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
Serena gives them hope then crashes them ...wait n see Serena lose again in the Thai Exho to one of her good friends on tour ...and then hell will break loose
What good friends does Serena have on tour?
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #99
country flag RVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
You clearly don't. You're the one who went there by saying she's 31, thus saying she looks great *for her age.* She looks good period.
O'Rly?

Okay, then why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that I was referring to a "soft & squishy" body type.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and attempting to predict my intent rather than simply read what is written.
So what is my next thought Swami Jane Lane?

Jeez, why do these perennial losers always latch onto my posts?
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #100
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
That no rhythm Serena gif.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #101
country flag mykarma

Quote:

What do you find wrong with that statement?

In comparison to many of her constituent WTA players who are not as ...umm...tight, fit, conditioned, toned, etc...
They probably weren't tight at 21 either. Some of these young girls shapes are just plain whacked.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #102
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
Sexy as hell.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #103
country flag blistering

blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light

Serena hates playing these exhos... A shame. Loved the dancing though
blistering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #104
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I love all this drama over an exhibition match
This .
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #105
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm loving this gif!!!

Werk-it Rena!!

Plus, for a 31 year old, Serena has an amazing body. Dayam!!
LMAO.