2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #46
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
Estoril & Madrid & Rome, please
you got it
FITD Rank: 68 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #47
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

purtov, what a champion manager.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #48
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

I can do Nürnberg
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #49
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
purtov, what a champion manager.

Oh, it is accident. I take management at the last minute. When there will be many managers, all tournaments in advance will be distributed, I shall cease to be the champion!
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #50
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
I can do Nürnberg
thanks
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #51
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

I can do Strasbourg
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #52
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

If no one else comes forward I can do Birmingham
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #53
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

valac222 (Laszlo) has developed a simple excel spreadsheet for working out the PAW scoring points throughout a PAW tournament. There is a bit of effort to set it up at the start of the tournament but after that everything is very simple. I am currently testing it for PAW Roland Garros and it seems to work very well. If anyone wants a copy of a 32 draw spreadsheet and my current 128 draw PAW RG spreadsheet, then drop me a pm with your e-mail address and I will happily send it to you.
Shaun
sdtoot is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #54
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
If no one else comes forward I can do Birmingham
I assume that ozfan44 is running Birmingham next week?
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #55
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

ozfan44 has not appeared?

Birmingham please
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #56
country flag Emrys

Quote:
ozfan44 has not appeared?

Birmingham please
Thanks purtov
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #57
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Just turned in my last paper for my current grad school class, so if yinz need managers let me know.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #58
country flag purtov

Eastbourne and s-Hertogenbosch, please
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #59
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eastbourne and s-Hertogenbosch, please
If you need any help let me know.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM   #60
country flag sdtoot

No one to manage Wimbledon?