Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013 (Congratulations to SAhero) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #61
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Did they forget Sharapova? Oh that is your ranking.

That other list is utter crap. Craziest of all is Clijsters at #4 by a considerable margin. She has two top ten wins, three top ten losses in 2012.
Oh my god. Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know what was up with my head when I posted that list but the omission of Maria was accidental, it's like I brainfarted and totally forgot she was there. How strange.

Okay, I'll do it again.

1. Serena Williams
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Victoria Azarenka
4. Petra Kvitova
5. Simona Halep
6. Yaroslava Shvedova
7. Caroline Wozniacki
8. Agnieszka Radwanska
9. Lucie Safarova
10. Dominica Cibulkova

I have this new feeling that we won't be seeing Angie in the Top 5 anymore. There might be a reason why she didn't break out until 23. I feel like Simona Halep will be the surprise star of 2013.

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #62
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewce View Post
Here is an alternative ranking of players based on quality wins, it might help others decipher wheat from chaff.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...liams/1742597/

Every so often there is an anomaly in there, someone you just don't expect to see from the outset. It was Errani last year.
If somebody can come up with a secure way of awarding extra points to both the winners AND the losers of high-quality matches, then it might make sense to talk about a system of quality points. Awarding extra points to players who are gifted a win by a top player having an off day, which is what the proposed system mainly does, is pure bullshit.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #63
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

1. Serena
2. Vika
3. Petra
4. Maria
5. Wozniacki
6. Radwanska
7. Stosur
8. Li
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #64
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

1) Serena
2) Azarenka
3) Kvitova
4) Li Na
5) Kerber
6) Sharapova
7) Stosur
8) A.Radwanska

9) Petrova
10) Bartoli
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #65
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

1- Azarenka
2- Kerber
3- Serena
4- Li
5- Kvitova
6- Sharapova
7- Radwanska
8- Wozniacki
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #66
country flag blistering

blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light

1. Azarenka
2. Sharapova
3. Kvitova
4. Williams
5. Kerber
6. Radwanska
7. Li
8. Ivanovic
blistering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #67
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

1. Cornet
2. Azarenka
3. Radwanska
4. Sharapova
5. Wozniacki
6. Stosur
7. Serena Williams
8. Kvitova
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #68
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD is an unknown quantity at this point

1. S.Williams
2. Azarenka
3. Kvitova
4. Sharapova
5. V. Williams
6. Robson
7. A. Radwanska
8. Stosur
--
9. Kerber
10. Li
DDRickyDD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #69
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

1. Serena
2. Sharapova
3. Kvitova
4. Caroline
5. Jankovic LOL
6. Venus
7. Li Na
8. Vika
9. Kerber
10. Petrova

11. Dani
12. Aga
13. Ana
14. Lucie
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #70
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

1. Serena Williams
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Victoria Azarenka
4. Petra Kvitova
5. Angelique Kerber
6. Agnieszka Radwanska
7. Li Na
8. Samantha Stosur
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #71
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

1) Serena
2) Azarenka
3) Sharapova
4) Venus
5) Kvitova
6) A Radwanska
7) Li
8) Kerber

9) Wozniacki
10) Petrova

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #72
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
1. Cornet
2. Azarenka
3. Radwanska
4. Sharapova
5. Wozniacki
6. Stosur
7. Serena Williams
8. Kvitova

Player in this list are ranked based on their noses?
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #73
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

1. Azarenka
2. Serena
3. Sharapova
4. Kvitova
5. Radwanksa
6. Li
7. Kerber
8. Wozniacki
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #74
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

1. Azarenka
2. Serena
3. Kerber
4. Sharapova
5. Kvitova
6. Li
7. A. Radwanska
8. Petrova
--
9. Wozniacki
10. Bartoli
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #75
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post
Player in this list are ranked based on their noses?
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote