Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013 (Congratulations to SAhero) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #16
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013

1. Vika - after losing it to Masha at the start of the season
2. Masha
3. Petra
4. Serena
5. Radwanska
6. Ivanovic
7. Woz
8. Na
--
9. Kerber
10. Sam

Out of Top 10: Errani

GS:

AO
F: Victoria Azarenka vs. Petra Kvitova 75 63
SF: Azarenka/Williams and Kvitova/Sharapova

FO Maria Sharapova vs. Petra Kvitova 62 64
SF: Sharapova/Kuznetsova and Kvitova/Ivanovic

Wimbledon Agnieska Radwanska vs. Victoria Azarenka 36 75 62
SF: Radwanska/Sharapova and Azarenka/Bartoli

USO Maria Sharapova vs. Caroline Wozniacki 64 75
SF: Sharapova/Ivanovic and Wozniacki/Azarenka

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Dec 7th, 2012 at 11:48 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #17
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

1. Serena
2. Azarenka
3. Sharapova
4. Kvitova
5. Wozniacki
6. Radwanska
7. Kerber
8. Petrova

(9). Li Na
(10). Venus

Errani will fall out of the top 15/20 by struggling to defend her good run at the majors this year. Stosur likewise i think will finish next year around 15, she's not getting any younger and i don't think she's got talent in abundance to sustain her place in the top 10 as she declines.

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #18
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vee_92 View Post
1. Serena
2. Azarenka
3. Sharapova
4. Kvitova
5. Wozniacki
6. Radwanska
7. Kerber
8. Petrova

(9). Li Na
(10). Venus

Errani will fall out of the top 15/20 by struggling to defend her good run at the majors this year. Stosur likewise i think will finish next year around 15, she's not getting any younger and i don't think she's got talent in abundance to sustain her place in the top 10 as she declines.
tbf you have put petrova + vee in the top 10.
but i get your point
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #19
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

1. Zvonareva
2. Sharapova
3. Azarenka
4. Serena
5. Aga
6. Kerber
7. Kvitova
8. Stosur

9. Goerges
10. Errani
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #20
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
tbf you have put petrova + vee in the top 10.
but i get your point
True, but i think both actually have easier games than Sam, and when both are playing well win their matches more comfortably and with less physical stress than she does.

And both Venus and Nadia are towards the end of my top 10, they're my wildcard picks both could just as easily finish out the top 20, they're hardly certain bets i just have a feeling that Petrova will build on her good end to last year and get one last year end top 10, and that Venus having learnt a bit more about her disease will likewise be super motivated to get back to near the top of the game

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #21
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

1 Azarenka, Victoria
2 Kvitova, Petra
3 Williams, Serena
4 Sharapova, Maria
5 Stosur, Samantha
6 Radwanska, Agnieszka
7 Wozniacki, Caroline
8 Petrova, Nadia

9 Safarova, Lucie
10 Li, Na
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #22
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

1. Serena
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Azarenka
4. A. Radwanska
5. Kvitova
6. Kerber
7. Li
8. Wozniacki
9. Stosur
10. Bartoli

Last edited by TrollPova : Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Had to make sure we understand that Ula will never be Top 10
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #23
country flag wtafreakglta

wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice wtafreakglta is just really nice

1. S.Williams
2. Azarenka
3. Sharapova
4. Kvitova
5. Petrova
6. A.Radwanska
7. Stosur
8. Safarova
wtafreakglta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #24
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

1.S.Williams
2.M.Sharapova
3.V.Azarenka
4.C.Wozniacki
5.A.Radwanska
6.P.Kvitova
7.N.Petrova
8.A.Ivanovic
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #25
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

1. Serena (Undisputed queen of women's tennis, if she stays healthy & motivated,she's better than them all & will return to the top & rule with an iron fist ...)
2. Azarenka
3 A.Radwanska
4. Li Na
5. Sharapova
6. Kvitova
7. Bartoli
8. Kerber
--
9. HANTUCHOVA (my girl making it back)
10.Petrova
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #26
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

1. Serena
2. A. Radwanska
3. Azarenka
4. Sharapova
5. Wozniacki
6. Kvitova
7. Petrova
8. Li

9. Bartoli
10. Kirilenko
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #27
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

1. I.Falconi
2. A.Cornet
3. P.Hercog
4. L.Davis
5. M.Doi
6. P.Parmentier
7. M-T. Torro-Flor
8. A.Panova

9. M.Oudin
10. A.Beck
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #28
country flag Steffibestever

Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice Steffibestever is just really nice

1. Serena Williams
2. Victoria Azarenka
3. Agniewska Radwanska
4. Petra Kvitova
5. Caroline Wozniacki
6. Maria Sharapova
7. Angelique Kerber
8. Li Na
9. Samantha Stosur
10. Laura Robson
Steffibestever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #29
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

1. S. Williams
2. M. Sharapova
3. A. Kerber
4. A. Radwanska
5. V. Azarenka
6. C. Wozniacki
7. P. Kvitova
8. V. Williams
9. L. Robson
10. J. Görges
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #30
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Bravo Mercurie. Thanks to you I don't feel lonliness
1/Aga Radwanska
2.Serena Williams
3/Azarenka
4/Kvitova
5/Venus Williams
6/NA Li
7/Sharapova
8/Ula Radwanska(she turns 22 today!)
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote