Australian summer-start of 2013! - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #436
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian summer-start of 2013!

I think they call Kiri in the 4th round a cakewalk draw for Serena
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #437
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
you can watch Kiri's post-match interview here
http://kittysha.tumblr.com/post/4089...-shows-off-her
Thank you Nina. That was cute to see.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #438
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh sh*t, I misunderstood what he said.
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #439
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

I like the new yellow and white Adidas dress Kiri is wearing and it's good to see her wear a headband again.

Kiri will need to play well and have Serena a little bit off her game to make it competitive. The serving power and weight of shot difference between Makiri and Serena is major. But Kiri won't be scared of playing Serena that's for sure. Kiri will need to play tough and crafty and I think she can against Williams.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #440
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Maria.

Unfortunately I haven't really been able to see her matches so far this week.

Btw, headbands suck...visors rock.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #441
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha yes, but anyway every WTA player is a cakewalk for Serena. On the other hand she would be destroyed by ATP players, Serena is a Tour on her own
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #442
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Great job Maria.

Unfortunately I haven't really been able to see her matches so far this week.

Btw, headbands suck...visors rock.
Nyet to visors! Those are for sweet and shy girls. Headbands are for fierce and rocking girls.

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #443
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

but I also prefer visors on pretty much all players. Personally I think it looks better.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #444
the cat

Quote:
but I also prefer visors on pretty much all players. Personally I think it looks better.
We will never agree. I think Kiri prefers the headband to the visor. But sometimes she has to wear a visor because of the sun. A visor can block more of the sun than a headband can.

On a side note I think Kiri plays smarter tennis when she is wearing a headband.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #445
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

...I do also prefer the headband on kiri

Maria will play Serena in the Rod Laver Arena, Start 7:30 PM
that means that this time I won't be able to watch the match, I will be at work when they start to play

I would really like to see this match live. At least I can take a look on the livescores from time to time

I think kiri can win a couple of games, maybe even a set when Serena becomes too relaxed during the 2nd set or so...
it's unrealistic to hope for a win from kiri, this time I already will be statisfied if she keeps fighting till the end, and I guess she will

DAVAI MARIA

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #446
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't matter that much if she's wearing a visor or an headband, she is always going to be gorgeous.
I prefer visors by the way.
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #447
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
...I do also prefer the headband on kiri

Maria will play Serena in the Rod Laver Arena, Start 7:30 PM
that means that this time I won't be able to watch the match, I will be at work when they start to play

I would really like to see this match live. At least I can take a look on the livescores from time to time

I think kiri can win a couple of games, maybe even a set when Serena becomes too relaxed during the 2nd set or so...
it's unrealistic to hope for a win from kiri, this time I already will be statisfied if she keeps fighting till the end, and I guess she will

DAVAI MARIA
People need to realize that Serena Williams is playing the best tennis of her all time great career at the ages of 30 and 31. It is mindboggling.

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM   #448
country flag bck.adi

bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all

here they come..the beauty and the beast )
bck.adi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:53 AM   #449
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

1-3
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:53 AM   #450
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

15-00
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote