PAW Commitments January 2013 (Closed) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #76
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of
Re: PAW Commitments January 2013 - New Players Welcome!!

OUT of Brisbane and In Auckland

Last edited by Tuckii : Dec 29th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
Tuckii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #77
country flag *Yoav*

*Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice
Re: PAW Commitments January 2013

Shenzhen
Hobart
Melbourne
Pattaya City
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #78
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland
Hobart
Aussie Open
Pattaya City

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #79
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Brisbane
Sydney
Melbourne
Paris
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #80
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPanther. View Post
Brisbane, Sydney & AO please.
Can you please add Pattaya? Thanks.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #81
country flag Deathless Mortal

Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold

Brisbane
Sydney
Melbourne
Paris
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #82
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Commitments for Brisbane and Shenzhen are now closed. (Sunday start) Auckland is still open.

Last edited by sdtoot : Dec 29th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #83
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland
Hobart
Australian Open

Thank you
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #84
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Sydney
Melbourne
Paris

may i have a wild card for brisbane ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #85
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saarsngg View Post
Brisbane
Sydney
Melbourne
Paris
Hi sdtoot, I think you may have missed out my post (post #58 of this thread) for your list.
Is it still possible to play Brisbane? Thanks

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13 (w/tildeloltilde)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #86
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of

Shenzhen
Hobart
Melbourne
Paris

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #87
country flag openwong

openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice openwong is just really nice

Sydney
Australian Open
Paris
openwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #88
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of

Auckland
Sydney
Melbourne
Paris
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #89
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney
Australian Open
Paris

Thank's
sandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #90
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

auckland
hobart
aust open
pattaya

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote