PAW Commitments January 2013 (Closed) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #136
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAW Commitments January 2013 - New Players Welcome!!

Pattaya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #137
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

asking a WC for Paris
Double: Runner-up (12)Monterrey (13)Dubai-75K (14)Paris
Suicide :2011 Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #138
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroddlick View Post
asking a WC for Paris
You are in time for Paris so no WC is needed. You were committed to play at Pattaya but I have now moved you to Paris.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #139
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

Pattaya
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #140
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #141
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold Boomer23 is a splendid one to behold

Paris please

Svetlana Alizé Kim Andréa
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #142
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Commitments for Paris/Pattaya close in 25 minutes.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #143
country flag sdtoot

Commitments for Paris and Pattaya are now closed.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #144
country flag DIYAS-GOAT

DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all
Re: PAW Commitments January 2013 (Closed)

Tashkent
PAW # 679 - Tashkent Open - 2013

Jelena Jankovic Zarina Diyas
DIYAS-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #145
country flag ricanpuigfan

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

I would like to commit to Osaka tournament. thanks
ricanpuigfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #146
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Two words for the last two posters here: January. Closed.
I guess Shaun should start lock 'em up when entry for the last tourney of the month is closed.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #147
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Maybe they haven't noticed 2013 in thread and started to prepare for new season
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #148
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

The link of the first post of some PAW tournaments leads to here instead of the October thread.
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #149
country flag ricanpuigfan

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

Yea. The thread in the Osaka tournament to commit to paw leads us here. I really would like to play in the Osaka tourney. Could I request a wild Card entry for Osaka? Thanks.
ricanpuigfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #150
country flag DIYAS-GOAT

DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all

Linz please
PAW # 679 - Tashkent Open - 2013

Jelena Jankovic Zarina Diyas
DIYAS-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote