Chris Brown leaves twitter after vile outburst - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Chris Brown leaves twitter after vile outburst

Quote:
Chris Brown got into a naughty Twitter spat with a witty comedy writer named Jenny Johnson that led to him deleting his Twitter account.

The writer Jenny Johnson retweeted Brown’s post which said “I look old as f*ck! I’m only 23…” and added her own comment, saying “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person.”

Brown couldn’t help but tweet back, saying, “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my [bleep] HOE.” Johnson then corrected Brown’s typo, tweeting, “It’s ‘HO’ not ‘HOE’ you ignorant [bleep].”

Chris Brown didn’t seem to appreciate his little spelling lesson from Johnson and wrote, “I should fart while ur giving me top.”

Jenny replied back, “Your mom must be so proud of you.” Brown shot back with a new low about his own mom tweeting, “mom says hello… She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to sh*t right on the retina.”

At one point during the war of words, Johnson included a link to an online report that detailed Brown’s assault on Rihanna on February 8, 2009.

Johnson ended the exchange with, “YOU FLIRT!” Adding, “According to Team Breezy, if you have a difference of opinion with someone, “eating a dick” is the cure for any and all problems.

The comedy writer wrapped up her comments by writing, “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to [bleep] and fart on me … I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.”

Brown’s Twitter has since been deleted, however the exchange included a cryptic comment. “Don’t run for support now … Lol. Ur a comedic writer!!!” He added, “Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????”

Chris Brown and Rihanna have yet to confirm their relationship status, but they spent Thanksgiving together following Brown’s concert in Berlin. Rihanna also tweeted a shirtless pic of Brown sprawled on her bed on Saturday.

Brown has quit Twitter after the nasty exchange with Jenny Johnson, who later revealed she was actually getting death threats.

Johnson posted, “It’s alarming how many death threats I’m receiving via @ replies. I encourage everyone, including @Twitter to look through them. Not cool.”
How does this guy have fans
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #2
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris Brown leaves twitter after vile outburst

I don't give a fuck about CB, but Rihanna's lost all my respect.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #3
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

He's a psychopath.
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #4
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

He needs to leave this world. What was far worse? Rihanna defending his despicable behavior. Can these get on a one-way trip to the sun, pronto ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #5
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

I read he has already returned to twitter

The real question is, why do people keep giving this mess attention. I think because we want to see how much this trainwreck derails. But personally, I've been done with his ass for the longest, and Rihanna too. I don't listen to their songs. Sad that so many young people stan these two fuckers.

Last edited by Flavia P. : Nov 27th, 2012 at 01:11 AM.
Flavia P. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #6
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't sound any worse than what he's been saying for years.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #7
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
I read he has already returned to twitter

The real question is, why do people keep giving this ass attention. I think because we want to see how much this trainwreck derails. But personally, I've been done with his ass for the longest, and Rihanna too. I don't listen to their songs. Sad that so many young people stan these two fuckers.
She's devastated.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #8
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

You can continue to stan for RiRi if you wish hun
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #9
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
You can continue to stan for RiRi if you wish hun
I will.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #10
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute Thanos has a reputation beyond repute

i hope he goes to jail where he belongs.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #11
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

The sad thing is how Chris Brown is STILL popular with fans wishing he would beat them.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #12
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Ghetto behaviour
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #13
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
This. They're just as bad as each other now. True, Rihanna might not have punched or bit anybody but she's making damn sure she's cashing in on what happened. It's incredibly disrespectful to other abuse victims who don't get any attention because they're not famous.

This latest "Nobody's Business" (the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard) fiasco is the icing on the cake.

And Novichok, will you please stop policing every time someone makes a post about Rihanna? This isn't a Rihanna fansite.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #14
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
This. They're just as bad as each other now. True, Rihanna might not have punched or bit anybody but she's making damn sure she's cashing in on what happened. It's incredibly disrespectful to other abuse victims who don't get any attention because they're not famous.
No, they're not as bad as each other. That's just ridiculous. What's wrong with cashing in on a bad situation? How exactly is it disrespectful to other abuse victims? All 3 of these claims are not obviously true and need to be justified.

Quote:
This latest "Nobody's Business" (the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard) fiasco is the icing on the cake.
What's hypocritical about it? Is it because when Rihanna was abused, she went to the press and talked about it but now she's claiming that her relationship with Chris isn't anyone's business? There's nothing hypocritical about this.

Quote:
And Novichok, will you please stop policing every time someone makes a post about Rihanna? This isn't a Rihanna fansite.
This isn't a "let's bash Rihanna" forum either. I'm not policing anyone; I'm just giving my opinion.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #15
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
No, they're not as bad as each other. That's just ridiculous. What's wrong with cashing in on a bad situation? How exactly is it disrespectful to other abuse victims? All 3 of these claims are not obviously true and need to be justified.

What's hypocritical about it? Is it because when Rihanna was abused, she went to the press and talked about it but now she's claiming that her relationship with Chris isn't anyone's business? There's nothing hypocritical about this.

This isn't a "let's bash Rihanna" forum either. I'm not policing anyone; I'm just giving my opinion.
Of course cashing in on being abused is disrespectful to other abuse victims. That much should be obvious . Many abuse victims probably looked up to Rihanna after it happened because she took out a restraining order and appeared to be moving on strongly (heaps of her Rated R songs seem to be about that), only for her to later say 'psyche! I'm still with the guy and none of your sympathy was worth shit, but thanks for the career-boosting publicity' essentially. And going back to this "Nobody's Business" song she's basically teaching young women it's OK to go back to an abuser.

You think there's nothing wrong about this? Honestly?

And yes it is hypocritical. You don't want people to talk about your relationship? Don't flaunt it. Don't hook up at an awards show with a dozen cameras on you, don't have sex in public restrooms, don't give exclusive interviews with Oprah about it etc. Simple.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra

Last edited by Lord Choc Ice : Nov 27th, 2012 at 01:47 AM.
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote