Ask Nazzac - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #31
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask Nazzac

You've missed one of my questions:

Quote:
Has someone ever badrepped you?
New questions from longest to shortest:

Who would you want to win the following matches: Del Potro vs Tsonga, Tsonga vs Nishikori, Del Potro vs Nishikori?

If only one of your faves was to win a(nother) slam in the future, who would you want to win it?

Would you be willing to pay money for one of your faves to win a slam? If so, how much?

Since when are you a fan of Slava?

Your favorite dish?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #32
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
You've missed one of my questions:

New questions from longest to shortest:

Who would you want to win the following matches: Del Potro vs Tsonga, Tsonga vs Nishikori, Del Potro vs Nishikori?

If only one of your faves was to win a(nother) slam in the future, who would you want to win it?

Would you be willing to pay money for one of your faves to win a slam? If so, how much?

Since when are you a fan of Slava?

Your favorite dish?
Oh. Never been bad-repped. At least not yet anyway

Del Potro vs Tsonga- Not fussed tbh.
Tsonga vs Nishikori- Tsonga
Del Potro vs Nishikori- Del Potro

2. Definately Jo. Del Po already has a slam, and i don't see Slava or Nishikori as slam winners, so i'm not all that bothered if either of them don't. Jo has been so close before, and it would be great to see him win a slam.

3. Yeah. No more than a pound though. I can live with one of them never winning a slam again.

4. I've been a fan of Slava since Roland Garros this year. I knew about her in 2010, and liked her in 2010, but i wasn't following womens tennis as much at the time. Of course she got injured and fell down quite far in the rankings, so i didn't really see her again until this year.

5. Chicken Madras. I like spicy food
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #33
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Would you want to live the life of a top 10 tennis player or do you prefer your life as it is?

Do you play an instrument?

Do you like snooker?

Do you play tennis yourself?

Do you like my questions?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #34
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Would you want to live the life of a top 10 tennis player or do you prefer your life as it is?

Do you play an instrument?

Do you like snooker?

Do you play tennis yourself?

Do you like my questions?
1. Top tennis player. Earning a lot of money, chances of getting a good looking woman as your partner, and playing a sport i enjoy for a living.

2. Nope, never have.

3. No, i don't like it. Same with Darts and Horse Riding

4. Yes. I'm okay, but not very good.

5. Yeah. They are not silly questions, and are reasonable.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #35
country flag Natural Joe

Glad you like my questions.

Are you annoyed by tennis players making noises when hitting the ball?

Was it a good or a bad day for tennis when Murray won his first slam?

Are you for or against abolishing the let rule?

Why is Slava such a big choker?

Ace or return winner?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #36
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Glad you like my questions.

Are you annoyed by tennis players making noises when hitting the ball?

Was it a good or a bad day for tennis when Murray won his first slam?

Are you for or against abolishing the let rule?

Why is Slava such a big choker?

Ace or return winner?
1. I don't mind it when it's not constant. On efforts i don't mind, but constant grunting is a bit annoying.

2. I don't think either tbh. I wasn't happy when he won the USO, as i dislike his game, but it's someone apart from the big 3 winning it, so it was good in that way.

3. Against. I think that if the serve is counted as in when it clips the net, then players may try to use that to their advantage. If the other way around, then a let that doesn't affect the ball movement and gets called a fault. I think thats a tad bit unfair. So keep the rule.

4. I wish i had a 100% answer to that Honestly, i think it's a confidence thing. When she was confident and playing well, she didn't really choke. When she lost her confidence, she started choking. I think she is mentally weak, not matter how well she's playing, but i think she's not as bad when she's confident and on form. I think she also lacks self belief, and that may play a part.

5. Depends on the server. If i hit a return winner on the Raonic first serve, then a return winner. If it's a return winner against Errani's serve, then an ace.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #37
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I presume you mean a song by a lady.

I don't mean to sound sexist, but pretty much 100% of what i listen to is sung by males. I like a lot of a Rock music.
No, it's an artist called Lady. She's a lady, yes, but she's extremely talented and rivals any music made by any rock/male vocalist.

I can send you a lank if you want
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #38
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
No, it's an artist called Lady. She's a lady, yes, but she's extremely talented and rivals any music made by any rock/male vocalist.

I can send you a lank if you want
If you want. I'll give it a listen.

Any more questions, then feel free to ask
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #39
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

your fav football player? and the player you admire the most from my team? I know it's difficult this one
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #40
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
your fav football player? and the player you admire the most from my team? I know it's difficult this one
1. I answered that one earlier . Marco Reus, Mats Hummels, Juan Mata, Oscar. Reus is probs my favorite atm

2. Whats you team? Shanghai? If so then Drogba
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #41
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
1. I answered that one earlier . Marco Reus, Mats Hummels, Juan Mata, Oscar. Reus is probs my favorite atm

2. Whats you team? Shanghai? If so then Drogba
missed it

well, no, it's not Shanghai i'ts not fair though, you should answer

tbh I always had a spot for Zola, if someone asks me to choose a CFC player (former or not), because he comes from my homeland. Magic Box
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #42
country flag Natural Joe

Your favorite band/musician?

Do you like maths?

What do you think of Man City after their poor performance yesterday?

If you could meet one of your faves in person, who would you choose?

Have you ever met a tennis player in person?
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #43
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
Your favorite band/musician?

Do you like maths?

What do you think of Man City after their poor performance yesterday?

If you could meet one of your faves in person, who would you choose?

Have you ever met a tennis player in person?
can I answer to this?
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #44
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
can I answer to this?
Sure, why not
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #45
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
Sure, why not

obviously city is not exactly my business I think they have the best team in the league (PL) but lack the mentality to play at high levels in europe, and this is a matter of manager, not players (for me).
I think they will find a way to win on sunday, but the league is going to end like it ended last season (hopefully NOT though ). they were lucky to win last season (not saying this because I support MUFC), because United went into meltdown, and I think that (even if seems not appropriate to say this on a manager who won some silverware after 36 years) city can make a difference in europe as well only with another manager - someone like mourinho. maybe I'm wrong. maybe it's in their dna to suck in europe
with this team they should compete with barcelona, madrid etc though