PEAK Maria vs PEAK Vika - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ??

Queen Maria, obviously. 185 68.01%
Vika 87 31.99%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #136
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PEAK Maria vs PEAK Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
A title 8 years ago? You sure wanna bring that up?
Right now..at least two players who probably beat Maria on grass when they play their best: Serena and Petra.

But Maria's a contender for sure.
It's not like she's done nothing on grass since winning Wimbledon. A final and two semis since is nothing to scoff at

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
when you bring Serena's red clay titles from the time Before Christ it's ok with you. When it turns to Masha who not only won Wimbledon later than Serena RG but managed to get as close to the title as get in Final recently (+final at Olympics at the same Venue) - that's irrelevant for you ....

Double standards

only Serena is a an obstacle for Masha on grass, but for whom isn't she an unovercomebale obstacle? ,As for Petra, Masha can play with her and chances on grass are at least 50/50 now...

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #137
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when you bring Serena's red clay titles from the time Before Christ it's ok with you. When it turns to Masha who not only won Wimbledon later than Serena RG but managed to get as close to the title as get in Final recently (+final at Olympics at the same Venue) - that's irrelevant for you ....

Double standards

only Serena is a an obstacle for Masha on grass, but for whom isn't she an unovercomebale obstacle? ,As for Petra, Masha can play with her and chances on grass are at least 50/50 now...
I only stated that Maria hasn't had the second best results on grass. All I stated.

As for closer to winning a Wimbledon, Serena's a firmer grip on Wimbledon than anybody has on RG, soo...
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #138
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Double standards

Where did you get that idea? She lost to Lisicki last year . In form Petra and Vika (and apparently Lisicki ) may both be too much for her on this surface, maybe we'll know more after this year's Wimbledon.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #139
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Where did you get that idea? She lost to Lisicki last year . In form Petra and Vika (and apparently Lisicki ) may both be too much for her on this surface, maybe we'll know more after this year's Wimbledon.
I really want to see Azarenka and Sharapova play on grass, mostly because I have no idea who has the edge. Azarenka's ability to redirect pace will be an asset, as will her underrated net ability, but Maria has a bigger, more reliable serve and more overall firepower. Hopefully they play at Wimbledon next season.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #140
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I really want to see Azarenka and Sharapova play on grass, mostly because I have no idea who has the edge. Azarenka's ability to redirect pace will be an asset, as will her underrated net ability, but Maria has a bigger, more reliable serve and more overall firepower. Hopefully they play at Wimbledon next season.
It's an interesting matchup, not so easy to call.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #141
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Dear god... I know you have no life but did you seriously crawl through my posts all the way to April (!!!) to find something that could be viewed as vaguely incriminating?

Jesus...I feel sorry for you now You actually helped me make an important point as most of you trolls usually blame me that I`m a fan of Vika because of her success.. which as this posting proves is no true at all as she won her slam and was #1 for three months at this point

I've never claimed to have always been Vika's biggest fan, I've always liked her and defended her but It wasn't until this year that I really warmed up to her on a personal level and personal affection is the only reason I root for players. So I will never root for your charisma-free PR robot, even though you secretly want me to

By the way, I don't want to ruin the suspense for you as I'm sure you`re crawling through another 11 months of my postings as we speak but once you get to January you'll find plenty of my postings defending her in the whole shrieking debate vs. Radwanska. Not that you will be dragging those up because they don't fit your narrative
Honey I just happened to remember that post and thought it was funny how you have become her fan just because of her success and seemed to have abandoned Karolina. And if you knew anything about that 'debate,' you would know that it had nothing to do with her shriek

Also I'm not even that big of her fan, I just think you saying she has no personality, is a bitch, and I think I remember you calling her a whore etc. is totally irrational.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #142
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Honey I just happened to remember that post ..
Right, you just so happened to remember a random post I made 8 months ago...

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #143
country flag Stonerpova
`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Right, you just so happened to remember a random post I made 8 months ago...
In his defense you were praising a match between two players you apparently didn't like all that much, and that is a rarity around here

Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #144
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Double standards
IKR
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #145
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
I only stated that Maria hasn't had the second best results on grass. All I stated.

As for closer to winning a Wimbledon, Serena's a firmer grip on Wimbledon than anybody has on RG, soo...
Well you still have not giving me or anyone a proof that Petra has had better result than Maria on Grass. Maria has 1 title 2 finals (1 being Olympics) couple of SFs. Petra has 1 title and 2 QFs (one being Olympics). Sorry but Those reasults are more inclined to put Maria ahead. Even if you consider only the last couple years, Maria has 2 finals and 1 4th rd while Petra has 1 title and 2 QFs. Which put them even in the total of matches won on grass in the last 2 years. If you wanna find out who has the edge you'd have to look at older results which give a clear edge to Maria with 2 SFs and 1 Title . If that doesn't convince you, it'd be easy to say that Kvitova's win at wimbledon was kind of a fluke cuz she failed to back that result this year in not only Grass court tournaments (remember she got 2 chances to do well this year) but any other tournaments losing in SF to Sharapova in her best 2 slams this year.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-

Last edited by Vincey! : Dec 10th, 2012 at 09:20 PM.
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #146
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post

Good shit, y'all.

Oh, it's the latter.
This And dsanders calling Vika fans obnoxious is the joke of the year

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #147
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Maria gets all the lame wins in this H2H

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #148
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Double standards

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #149
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of

Maria.

But not sure if we've seen peak Vika yet.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #150
country flag Layabout

Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice

Vika's game is better than Maria's game in every aspect bar the serve, peak Vika wins.
Layabout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote