The Fall Cometh: Victoria Azarenka - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM   #61
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Fall Cometh: Victoria Azarenka

If Kvitova and Wozniacki come back to play their best tennis, Azarenka won´t have a chance against them, as we can see her poor record against them when they were playing good tennis.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM   #62
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
If Kvitova and Wozniacki come back to play their best tennis, Azarenka won´t have a chance against them, as we can see her poor record against them when they were playing good tennis.
LOL

Azarenka in her current form would make Wozniacki look like a legit idiot on the court, expect similar scorelines as to when she faces Aga.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #63
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't hate you at all.
No doubt it will be a difficult task to get back to top 5. There is some pretty damn good opposition in that elite 5. But we'll see.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #64
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

In the first half of the year, she already has Sydney 470 to defend, but I heard that she will skip Syndey.
AO 2000, if she, let's say, finish in QF,she will lose 1500, even in SF, she will still lose 1100.
She has Doha 900 points, IW 1000 points,
Madrid 700,Stuttgart 320 and others.
It's a challenge for her.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #65
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
LOL

Azarenka in her current form would make Wozniacki look like a legit idiot on the court, expect similar scorelines as to when she faces Aga.
No, Azarenka can win, but it won´t be one sided... She doesn´t have enough power to blast Woz off the court, it will be competitive.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #66
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Not true, I still feel Petra can beat her. They just haven't played last year.
I like both, but in fairness Petra was in some ways lucky to avoid Vika this year. In 2011 she owned her, but only because IIRC they consistently met on grass, indoors and slippery Madrid... That's all on Petra's terms. At Wimbledon this year Petra probably would have beaten her if Christ didn't take them both out, but OTOH she was quite lucky to be taken out before meeting Vika at AO(by the same player Vika demolished in the next round,) or USO, where the conditions would have made it less easy for Petra to hit winners left right and center like she could in their fast surface meetings of 2011 I do at least agree that until Vika develops her serve into a weapon she will ALWAYS be the slight underdog against Petra if they meet at Wimbledon and YEC. But on medium-slow HCs which make up more than half of the WTA events, Vika is definitely favored to beat Petra, if she can even make it to the QF-SFs where they would be due to face off in.

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #67
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
No, Azarenka can win, but it won´t be one sided... She doesn´t have enough power to blast Woz off the court, it will be competitive.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #68
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do realize that neither of them even played Vika since she reached her (so far) peak form, right? In her early 2012 form I don't see her losing to them at all.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #69
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You do realize that neither of them even played Vika since she reached her (so far) peak form, right? In her early 2012 form I don't see her losing to them at all.
I hope every tournament they are drawn against each other. But something always balls it up. Not that I see Woz as the favourite at this point, but I would like to see them play at some point.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #70
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjason View Post
In the first half of the year, she already has Sydney 470 to defend, but I heard that she will skip Syndey.
AO 2000, if she, let's say, finish in QF,she will lose 1500, even in SF, she will still lose 1100.
She has Doha 900 points, IW 1000 points,
Madrid 700,Stuttgart 320 and others.
It's a challenge for her.
Maybe in terms of the early season, but in the grand scheme of things and her YEAR END ranking, she can pick up big points on HCs during the USO lead up where she has basically nothing to defend. Based on 2011-2012 form Vika's probably the second best hardcourter on tour after Serena, and I have doubts Serena will take the USO lead up as seriously as 2011/many non-slam events in 2012 now that she's been returned to the top. I can also see Vika doing well enough at Miami to negate any losses in IW, and just generally evening out pretty well all things considered. I don't think she will do as well as she did in 2012 either, but I see a top 3 finish at least.

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:36 PM   #71
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

She'll drop down to 2 or 3.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM   #72
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
No doubt it will be a difficult task to get back to top 5. There is some pretty damn good opposition in that elite 5. But we'll see.
VERY difficult. Top eight is what I hope for, top five would be amazing.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #73
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

I'll put money that JJ will get out of the top 50 before Vika gets out of the top 5
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:51 PM   #74
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Not true, I still feel Petra can beat her. They just haven't played last year.
Well, Petra's get to meet her fist, no?!
Gonna be interesting to see what new, if any, form Petra bring to the table next year.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:51 PM   #75
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
I am sure clay is not the only surface Azarenka needs to worry about.
Serena on every surface..and Maria I think on clay mostly.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote