The Fall Cometh: Victoria Azarenka - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #16
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Fall Cometh: Victoria Azarenka

She'll be at least top 3 for the entire year I say.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM   #17
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all andyjason is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
She'll be at least top 3 for the entire year I say.
She has so many points to defend.
andyjason is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #18
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
Haha I know most of you will disagree, but me thinks princess vika will drop out of top 5 next season and possibly top 10.

Please bump this thread when it happens........... thank you
Making a last minute entry to the 2012 fail thread competition I see...

My Tennis Photography - Flickr
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM   #19
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

^ Just trying to compete with your legacy.....but obviously I can never get close
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #20
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Of course a Jankovic fanatic can't comprehend the possibility of a World No. 1 that doesn't completely lose her mind.
low blow.....

I am also a Sharapova fan so I can comprehend the possibility of a World no.1 winning on all surfaces
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #21
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

I really hope she fall.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:18 PM   #22
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Lol well i actually agree that she won't have the same amazing success she had this year. It's going to be tough for her to win 26ish matches again as well as defending her maiden slam. We'll have to see how she handles the pressure I hope she manages to stay top 3 though, anything less and then yes, the fall will have cometh for her strawy wig.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #23
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjason View Post
Yeah, I know.
I don't think she'll defend all of them and I think she'll lose her #1 at least for a part of the year.
Yet I don't expect her to flop and even if her level drops compared to this year I think that, especially considering her consistency, it will be enough to keep her in the top 3.
Anything can happen but right now I can't imagine 3 players ranked higher than her.
It will be hard to repeat a year like this one but I expect her to have a successful 2013.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #24
country flag FerrerFan123
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

If so, my prayers at night would not have been in vain.
FerrerFan123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #25
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Fall?! It's gonna be very tough for her to remain no.1, but right now only Serena and Maria on clay are the player Vika has to worry about, so...
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM   #26
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute

She's such a consistent, solid player these days that it's still going to be too much for most of the tour so I'm sure she'll stay top 5 for the season barring injuries or lack of motivation.
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM   #27
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

No way such a strong, fit, consistent and competitive player is going to be beneath the top 3. She enjoys being at the top and, unlike Kvitova, I don´t think she is going to be afraid of the pressure of defending so many points after such a great season . There´s a such huge gap between her and Serena and all the rest.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:56 PM   #28
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjason View Post
The best players usually do. What's your point?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM   #29
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she'll be able to hold on to her ranking until the end of AO series. I think she'll manage to keep herself in top 5. However, only now she'll feel the pressure of trying to stay at the top. I imagine Serena would not mind seeing herself at no.1 at one last time in her career so she'll have some tough competition.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:04 PM   #30
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future

Fail. JJ out the top 40 come the clay
Amaze-arenka and Shit-ova
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, The Other Czechs, Halep, Zakopalova, Bouchard
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote