Will Sharapova play a grass warmup? If so which one? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What will she do?

Play nothing 13 25.49%
Play Birmingham 17 33.33%
Play Eastbourne 4 7.84%
Depends on RG result 17 33.33%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 13th, 2015, 09:34 AM   #1
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Will Sharapova play a grass warmup? If so which one?

Now that there are 3 weeks between RG and Wimbledon it makes more sense to play a warmup.

Obviously she'll only grace a Premier or above.

I still don't think she'll bother with any though.
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2015, 09:43 AM   #2
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute venusinfurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Sharapova play a grass warmup? If so which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Now that there are 3 weeks between RG and Wimbledon it makes more sense to play a warmup.

Obviously she'll only grace a Premier or above.

I still don't think she'll bother with any though.
She won't but she should if she ever wants to win Wimbledon again.. Birmingham is the ideal one now for obvious reasons.
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 09:45 AM   #3
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Player forum
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 09:52 AM   #4
country flag ChronoTrigger

ChronoTrigger is an unknown quantity at this point

She'll play Birmingham, if any. She never plays the week before a slam (I think Strasbourg 2010 was the only time she did that) and she won that tournament twice.

Even if she goes deep in the French it would be silly not to play a grass warm up given her recent results on the surface bar the Olympics.
ChronoTrigger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 10:13 AM   #5
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold wehan6 is a splendid one to behold

She'll be too tired when she wins the FO again this year,who needs grass?Feck it
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 10:53 AM   #6
country flag ellemarie

ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light ellemarie is a glorious beacon of light

She should yet she won't That's strange but that's Maria. According to her schedule she won't even play Wuhan this year only Beijing after the US. Open.
ellemarie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:15 AM   #7
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemarie View Post
She should yet she won't That's strange but that's Maria. According to her schedule she won't even play Wuhan this year only Beijing after the US. Open.
I noticed she's skipping the fast court events that she doesn't have to play.

No Stanford or Wuhan. I guess it makes sense with her new game.
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:30 AM   #8
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
her last Wimbly results have been LOL worthy so play a warm up event could be smart.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

in this case I happen to love both the TOP SEED of QD FORZA
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:35 AM   #9
country flag King Halep
👑 JUSTICE FOR CELIK

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

She should not play a warm up if they are not at her level
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:37 AM   #10
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova's schedule for the rest of the year

Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart

Mutua Madrid Open, Madrid

Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome

Roland Garros

Wimbledon

Rogers Cup, Toronto

Western Southern Open, Cincinnati

US Open

China Open, Beijing

She'll stick to her schedule and for sure won't give a shit about the opinion of GM posters so why are you asking irrelevant questions? - a poll no less - how pathetic!!

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Apr 13th, 2015 at 01:34 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:50 AM   #11
country flag Logiveig

Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all Logiveig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Maria Sharapova's schedule for the rest of the year

Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart

Mutua Madrid Open, Madrid

Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome

Roland Garros

Wimbledon

Rogers Cup, Toronto

Western Southern Open, Cincinnati

US Open

China Open, Beijing

She'll stick to her schedule and for sure won't give a shit about the opinion of GS posters so why are you asking irrelevant questions? - a poll no less - how pathetic!!
GS and only PM's and P5's the rest of the way after Porsche land.
Logiveig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:53 AM   #12
country flag Queen Yuryevna

Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of Queen Yuryevna has much to be proud of

I don't think so . she knows she sucks on grass nowadays
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 03:20 PM   #13
Rogue.

Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future Rogue. has a brilliant future

The only feasible way I see her playing a warm-up is if she loses early in Paris, which is unlikely.
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 03:59 PM   #14
country flag TrollPova
Whoever Is Joined With the Living, There is Hope

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously doubt it, but if she does (she won't), of course it would be Birmingham, the tournament she had success at in her earlier years

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Serena doesn't deserved to be American. She should change the citizen to Romania..
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
My pussy got way too juicy when Pandela Panama got up a double break and then it got slammed shut permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Maria is Russian, and they do think they are better than African Americans
TrollPova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 04:36 PM   #15
country flag Aggie_Ninja

Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light Aggie_Ninja is a glorious beacon of light

Serena says: Maria! You shall not pass the grass!
Aggie_Ninja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote