Sunday' Marathon Tennis Treat - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2014, 04:30 AM   #1
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
Sunday' Marathon Tennis Treat

Starting with the Serena/Halep match at 8 a.m. first set was fairly competitive but Madame S. had her way with a dominating 2nd set (bagel no less) so I was a little disappointed in Halep's play, finals are always better with a see-saw battle, then we switch to Switzerland where Federer (the master) clearly showed his tennis brilliance in all aspects of the game, granted he had a less than close (ranking wise) competitor in David Goffin but as a long time fan of Roger's he was a 'treat to watch' and the ceremony its self was 'all class' with each player David and Roger giving out medals to the ball kids, nice touch! Now we go to Spain for the afternoon tilt, this was the 'marathon of all marathons' and if other posters saw the match you know what I'm talking about, albeit Andy Murray was a bit of a 'Drama Queen' most of the match with all his aches and pains, but the two guys, Robredo and Andy 'fought like two alleycats' most of the match (Andy won the first set 6-3 ) then ended with two tie-breakers, thrilling and compelling stuff, thanks guys and gals for a wonderful day of tennis!
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2014, 05:25 AM   #2
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday' Marathon Tennis Treat

I caught some of those men matches on Sunday and all week.

I must say the women matches were more interesting to watch.
With Nadal in under par form and Novak out, Serena and Maria are now more compelling players to watch.
The rest of the ATP, including Federer and Murray and others have become too dull to watch.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote