Dubai $75K F: Date-Krumm def. Putintseva 6-1 3-6 6-4 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM   #16
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai $75K F: Date-Krumm def. Putintseva 6-1 3-6 6-4

Too bad Yulia had two play 2 games in the same day. However, she's had a great run here, so bye haters
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM   #17
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Did she?

The third set was pretty close in the end after Kimiko led by 4-1* and *5-3.
Should see some of her tweets from match
https://twitter.com/reemabulleil/sta...48040911781888
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM   #18
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Should see some of her tweets from match
https://twitter.com/reemabulleil/sta...48040911781888
"V contradicting that Putintseva apologizes for a net cord point then yells davai and wildly celebrates that very same point, more than once"
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM   #19
country flag Yuta1234

Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice

Quote:
Nice gamesmanship by Date at end taking a time-out after losing serve
She was really injured.
Yuta1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM   #20
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

wow!congrats Kimiko,incredible week for her,bac in the top 100 also,now rest up for next year Kimiko
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:40 PM   #21
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
Is it enough for her to make it to the MD of AO?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM   #22
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
Yay! Another year-end top 100 finish then?? I assume so because there is no big ITF tourneys until the end of the year so it is unlikely (?) that any other players pass her ranking??
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM   #23
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Legendary Kimiko saves the tour

She played some great matches through the last couple of weeks. I hope she can keep this form for season 2013.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM   #24
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Is it enough for her to make it to the MD of AO?
I think so. Basically by making it to the SF, she has secured a spot in the MD of AO...
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:47 PM   #25
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As if her opponent even knows what 'gamesmanship' is.

Well done Kimiko!
42 years. Top 100 finish again. Respect.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #26
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Is it inconceivable that a 42 year-old would be injured towards the end of a long three-setter?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM   #27
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Legend

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:02 PM   #28
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kimiko has been injured since last week and taking painkiller everyday.
not a fake MTO or something that other young players usually do...

And I think Yulia took bathroom break after 1st set to stop Kimiko's momentum.
Not a rare thing to do for both anyway....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:14 PM   #29
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

From Twitter ‏@ReemAbulleil

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:18 PM   #30
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Kaman!!!!!!11

Finally someone takes her out. I've been waiting for it all week.