Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am) + new remix version - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #46
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am)

Love this song

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #47
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I didn't realize Everytime reached #1 in the UK. Flawless song should have been number in all planets.
Yeah. It's a lot of people's favourite of hers over here. Flawless song.

They seem to like her ballads quite a lot here, I'm Not A Girl was massive here also which is why it was only on the UK track listing of the Singles Collection.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #48
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

The song is okay, pretty catchy, but not what I would expect from Will who I usually think puts out clever pop music.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #49
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

The remix version music video of the song is out

The original version of the song is much better

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #50
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am) + new remix ver

Not sure if this was posted in here, but it is hysterical!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #51
country flag hectopascal

hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am) + new remix ver

Hmmmm I would rank the songs in this order from best to worst:
1 scram and sh!t
2 scream and shout
3 remix b!tch

Britney looks the best in that remix though