Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am) + new remix version - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am) + new remix version

EDIT:

The remix version music video of the song is out

The original version of the song is much better for me

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Feb 15th, 2013 at 12:46 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #2
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Britney Spears' new music video "Scream & Shout" (with will.i.am)

A complete mess
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #3
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

I love the "Britney Bitch"

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #4
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I hate her look in that video, she tried something new but it just doesnt suit her. Wish she would go back to her old stuff, music and fashion wise. Her hair looks horrible in that video. The song is okay.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #5
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

I like the Britney Bitch part too, but the song itself is unbelievably horrible.......so is the video. So obnoxious.
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #6
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Best she's looked in a music video since her prime years, but the video is just beyond boring. The fact that she has no choreo (apart from her legendary arm dancing) is ridiculous. She barely even moves her legs. But it's not her song/video, so it's not her fault.

will.i.am is just trash. This song is flat as hell despite Britney's vocals/lyrics being perfect. This song could have been an absolute smash, but it'll still be a massive hit for his standards I guess.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #7
country flag Arthur.

Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light

She will never make a decent song again I think.. Not that her songs are great but this is bad even for her low standards..
Arthur. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #8
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur. View Post
She will never make a decent song again I think.. Not that her songs are great but this is bad even for her low standards..
But this one is not her song. It's will.i.am's one

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #9
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I love the "Britney Bitch"
isn't it taken from "gimme more"?

anyway, the title should be "will.i.am's new music video "Scream & Shout" (with Britney Spears)"

god, everything this man touches turns to shit.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #10
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

I think it's a song from a Belgian DJ duo, and Will.i.am picked it up.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #11
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

one word for this video - boring , but if i hear this song in the car on radio , i won't change the station

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #12
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

lol will.i.am is still trying?

Oh and why the hell is Britney using a British accent?
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #13
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
lol will.i.am is still trying?

Oh and why the hell is Britney using a British accent?
IKR, I don't think it's even her voice with the British accent. Her voice is too unique to sound British.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #14
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
isn't it taken from "gimme more"?

anyway, the title should be "will.i.am's new music video "Scream & Shout" (with Britney Spears)"

god, everything this man touches turns to shit.
How original.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #15
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future