SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #1201
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

rafa is not playing us open, your roger should at least get to the final or may be even win it

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #1202
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I went there in August, but not that hot like Croatia etc Bulgaria was also not hot

I don't mind to work, but i want to do the work that I like

speaking of jobs, I am a bit angry with my old colleague. She asks me if I know some one who will be interested in her company's receptionist job, so I ask my friend who just came back from Australia to send in the resume. However, my friend said she was not given an interview . This makes me very embarassed. I will never recommend any one to my colleague next time
Southeast Europe is mostly very hot in August

I see

That's really a shame, your poor friend relied on your help and now this

My friend from Romania who quit his job in spring and has now a new job since May is unhappy, cause he has so much work to do and the salary is weak. At the last job he complained they don't give him work to do, but the salary was good ...
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #1203
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
congratulations to you: your Roger is winning his 80th titles . Do you think he is going to win 100?
He was almost bageled in the second set It's possible, but I rather doubt it
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #1204
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
rafa is not playing us open, your roger should at least get to the final or may be even win it
That would be awesome but you forget there are Murray and that annoying player also there
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #1205
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Southeast Europe is mostly very hot in August

I see

That's really a shame, your poor friend relied on your help and now this

My friend from Romania who quit his job in spring and has now a new job since May is unhappy, cause he has so much work to do and the salary is weak. At the last job he complained they don't give him work to do, but the salary was good ...
my friend is not really poor, she has a job but she does not like it since the workings hours are from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm

wow, seems your friend is a bit unwise, if i were him, for sure i gonna keep the job with little work and lots of $$$$$$$

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #1206
country flag Miranda

Quote:
He was almost bageled in the second set It's possible, but I rather doubt it
who can beat him? Raonic/Birdman? No

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #1207
country flag Miranda

Quote:
That would be awesome but you forget there are Murray and that annoying player also there
the annoying one is "pregnant"

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #1208
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
my friend is not really poor, she has a job but she does not like it since the workings hours are from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm

wow, seems your friend is a bit unwise, if i were him, for sure i gonna keep the job with little work and lots of $$$$$$$
You know, my uncle has a saying, stupidness has to be payed in this world ...
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #1209
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
the annoying one is "pregnant"
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #1210
country flag Miranda

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #1211
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

That's hilarious Mimi

How are you doing?

I am making a theraphy with plants when I was in Romania I was at a plants doctor and she gave me some prescriptions what I gotta do for the next 8 to 10 months I hope it helps me against the hayfever
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:44 AM   #1212
country flag Miranda

Quote:
That's hilarious Mimi

How are you doing?

I am making a theraphy with plants when I was in Romania I was at a plants doctor and she gave me some prescriptions what I gotta do for the next 8 to 10 months I hope it helps me against the hayfever
the same. Yesterday I was very tired coz the boss told me to buy toaster for the "monks". And when I returned, she told me to buy coffee filter paper again . But seeing my old colleagues losing 20 pounds (she is getting married so want to slim down) and my sister 8 pounds, so I guess at least I have to lose 2 pounds so may be going out to buy stuff can help me a bit

oh, I sincerely wish that these plants can help you

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:48 AM   #1213
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
the same. Yesterday I was very tired coz the boss told me to buy toaster for the "monks". And when I returned, she told me to buy coffee filter paper again . But seeing my old colleagues losing 20 pounds (she is getting married so want to slim down) and my sister 8 pounds, so I guess at least I have to lose 2 pounds so may be going out to buy stuff can help me a bit

oh, I sincerely wish that these plants can help you
It's odd how your bosses all hate shopping Food shopping ...

Thanx
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:01 AM   #1214
country flag Miranda

Quote:
It's odd how your bosses all hate shopping Food shopping ...

Thanx
no, i guess she loves shopping but only to shops of famous brands like lv, channel etc, shopping for these cheap household appliances (not for herself) is a bad job for her, so she asked me to do . Actually I don't mind going out to buy stuff coz it is quite boring to sit all day in office sometimes, but not in this hot Summer. I sweat and smell like a pig after the shopping

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 12:19 PM   #1215
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
no, i guess she loves shopping but only to shops of famous brands like lv, channel etc, shopping for these cheap household appliances (not for herself) is a bad job for her, so she asked me to do . Actually I don't mind going out to buy stuff coz it is quite boring to sit all day in office sometimes, but not in this hot Summer. I sweat and smell like a pig after the shopping
Yes, I understand, she doesn't want to buy the everyday needs stuff, it's below her dignity

That sucks they should allow you to shower at work