SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #106
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Oizo

The Anthem was composed by Fidelia Trulala Remember her ? She wrote the smash hit " Eleven drunken Sailors and one bottle Pepsie Cola"
Now she is working on the musical " Godzilla and the hairy thing from the sea"

I have Anixe tv I think I will watch Denver Clan with the original voices .It will be fun to hear Alexis

I agree with you At least this two channels got some unique shows.Today the most channels ( ich will ja keine Namen nennen ,aber ich meine RTL)show only garbage

See you
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #107
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

The Anthem was composed by Fidelia Trulala Remember her ? She wrote the smash hit " Eleven drunken Sailors and one bottle Pepsie Cola"
Now she is working on the musical " Godzilla and the hairy thing from the sea"

I have Anixe tv I think I will watch Denver Clan with the original voices .It will be fun to hear Alexis

I agree with you At least this two channels got some unique shows.Today the most channels ( ich will ja keine Namen nennen ,aber ich meine RTLshow only garbage

See you
Hi Gala

Whatta lovely artist name Nice titles

It's every weekeday (except Fridays) at 22:15. It's very fun to hear their real voices and with that the deleted scenes

Yeah, that channel is dumbing the kids I went today to watch "The Hobbit". It was amazing! The only parts when it looks a bit like a video-game is at the beginning when they show the dwarf universe. But when they show the actors it looked normal. Well amazing! I loved it! And you looked fabulous in the movie Shining there in the moonlight

Did you see "Life of Pi"?

Wish you a great start in the week

See ya
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #108
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

I just bought a box of herbal pills which is said to help you sleep, I doubt it can help me but still not bad to have a try

Yes, we all need some friends to share with our sorrow and happiness

its strange that there are more American shows than German shows in Germany?

i am very displeased that Li Na lost, she should have won if she was not injured. Victoria looks a bit arrogant for me and i don't like her dance

I have watched "Les Miserables" on Saturday, it is a bit long but overall it is ok, have you watched it? Speaking of Oizo's watching "Life of Pi", i find it absurd that Ben A could beat the mighty Spielberg and Lee Ang to win the best director and golden globes and also other competition?

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #109
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Can you still not sleep properly Mimi?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:22 AM   #110
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Can you still not sleep properly Mimi?
my sleeping pattern for the last 10 days:

Last Mon, Thur, Fri, Sunday and this Mon: could sleep (but of course not really well
Last Tue, Wed , Sat and this Tue & Wed: could not, had to take sleeping pills

thanks for your kindness though

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #111
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Fidelia Trulala wants to marry famous poet Booky Bestsellerio

It's always fun to hear the real voices When I have time I will watch "Denver Clan"

I totally agree with you The youth of today is bombed with this bad reality shows

I know that I look good "The Hobbit" is great and so are te good actors

I didn't saw "Life of Pi" until now because I got a very stressy week.My mama felt not so good and so I took care about her.Maybe on the weekend I will watch it..

See you
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #112
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Try the Valerian pills out.They will help you Did you also drunk some warm milk with honey ? A lot of people like this method...

That's what friends are for In good and in bad times ...

It's not strange German tv is very influenced by the american tv but we also have our own series/shows...

Li Na was injured I'm sorry for her...

I didn't watched this newest " Les Miserables" version but I know the story
You mean Ben Affleck ? I didn't saw his movie but I was surprised that he won the Golden Globe

See you
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:59 AM   #113
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I did try the Valerian pills but they did not work so thats why I buy another type of pills, I don't know what it is in English but its a kind of Chinese herb. I even tried the hot milk+valerian pills+aroma on pillow in one night but they simply did not work

well, to be honest, I do think the tv shows/films from America are very good, they are at least better than HK tv shows/films

may be most of the voters are women, and they voted for Ben Affleck coz of his handsome face?

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Feb 1st, 2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #114
country flag Miranda

this is strange. I already changed my signature and saw it being correct before but now i can only see the old signature?

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #115
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

hello

ps. wow vol. 3

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #116
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette_Midler View Post
hello

ps. wow vol. 3

hello Betty

it seems that most of the posters are busy at the moment . Wish you are doing well I am very excited because Rafa is coming back

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #117
country flag Miranda

happy new year of Snake for everyone, i wish you all the luck and health in the world and I love you all

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #118
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Miranda happy new year of snake (serpiente de agua in spanish water's snake)

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #119
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Fidelia Trulala wants to marry famous poet Booky Bestsellerio

It's always fun to hear the real voices. When I have time I will watch "Denver Clan"

I totally agree with you The youth of today is bombed with this bad reality shows

I know that I look good "The Hobbit" is great and so are te good actors

I didn't saw "Life of Pi" until now because I got a very stressy week.My mama felt not so good and so I took care about her.Maybe on the weekend I will watch it..

See you
Hi Gala

Hope they invite us to their wedding

Did you watch "Denver Clan"?

Would love to have a 3D TV to get the movies on blue ray when they come out and enjoy them at home

Hope your Mama feels better

I wish you a very nice week It's getting very cold now

See you
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #120
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
happy new year of Snake for everyone, i wish you all the luck and health in the world and I love you all
Happy New Year of Snake All the best to you also