SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:23 AM   #931
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

no one is here?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #932
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

I am here, but have a bit of stress at work

Hope you are well when is your trip to Europe?
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #933
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
I am here, but have a bit of stress at work

Hope you are well when is your trip to Europe?
me too

i am not well, the congested nose and cough are still there, now add a new one: stomach ache

18 April. Now i have some regret for taking this tour coz besides that i am not feeling that well, i just learn that there are 30 people in the tour, too many people

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:52 AM   #934
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
me too

i am not well, the congested nose and cough are still there, now add a new one: stomach ache

18 April. Now i have some regret for taking this tour coz besides that i am not feeling that well, i just learn that there are 30 people in the tour, too many people
Oh no Wish you well and hope the pain goes away soon

My friend from work, whom I helped to move in my town with his gf has quit his job and now has pure stress to find another job

How is your buddha boss?
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:59 AM   #935
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh no Wish you well and hope the pain goes away soon

My friend from work, whom I helped to move in my town with his gf has quit his job and now has pure stress to find another job

How is your buddha boss?
thank you, never got one day when i feel healthy ever since my dad bombed me with calls and visits 2 years ago

why to quit the job if this is vital for his living?

the buddha boss is getting crazy again, she always make greedy "friends". She is sending lots of luxary to the 2 "buddist master" who live in Taiwan. Yes i know she was not being forced to send out these gifts, but these so-called "buddist master" should refuse to take since the buddist should live a simple life . Very soon, her money will be gone

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:12 AM   #936
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
thank you, never got one day when i feel healthy ever since my dad bombed me with calls and visits 2 years ago

why to quit the job if this is vital for his living?

the buddha boss is getting crazy again, she always make greedy "friends". She is sending lots of luxary to the 2 "buddist master" who live in Taiwan. Yes i know she was not being forced to send out these gifts, but these so-called "buddist master" should refuse to take since the buddist should live a simple life . Very soon, her money will be gone
My friend was moved into another team and doesn't do anymore the work he liked to do until now, he also thinks they moved him away just to mobb him But he should have stayed only until he gets a new job ... It wouldn't have killed him
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #937
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
My friend was moved into another team and doesn't do anymore the work he liked to do until now, he also thinks they moved him away just to mobb him But he should have stayed only until he gets a new job ... It wouldn't have killed him
Your boss I wanna marry her if she is so rich
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #938
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Crap, I quoted myself
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #939
country flag Miranda

so, do you think your friend is going to borrow monies from you ?

yes, my boss is still quite rich at the moment, but not sure for how long since her "friends" took away many monies from her

Old Mar 31st, 2014, 01:26 AM   #940
country flag Miranda

another runner up for poor Rafa, 4 times a runner up in Miami, he will never win aother slam again

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:24 AM   #941
country flag Miranda

no one is here?

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM   #942
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Rafa and Miami it's the same with Masha and Miami or my beloved Jenny ...

My friend gave me money back from what I borrowed, but still ows me 600 Euros he seems not to know how to handle the payments, gave his card to his gf who is very foolish and buys expensive food instead of buying what is on offer/sale

Am also suffering a lot because of my hayfever, had to take the asthma spray again and on top of that, they let me without internet and telephone at home Apparently there is something wrong with the number
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 01:09 AM   #943
country flag Miranda

Rafa also never won Cicinniati

Wow, you are really kind to borrow your friend such a big amount, you are an angel . You should advise him to find another girl friend

sorry for your hayfever, wish you get better soon. I am not much better than you, my cough and congested nose are still there for more than 2 weeks

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #944
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Rafa also never won Cicinniati

Wow, you are really kind to borrow your friend such a big amount, you are an angel . You should advise him to find another girl friend

sorry for your hayfever, wish you get better soon. I am not much better than you, my cough and congested nose are still there for more than 2 weeks
I think you are wrong, Rafa won Cinci, but never Paris Indoors

Thank you he wants to help her make her own life here and then will apparently leave her

I feel horrible, just horrible Am suffering so badly I have no words
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #945
country flag Miranda

Quote:
I think you are wrong, Rafa won Cinci, but never Paris Indoors

Thank you he wants to help her make her own life here and then will apparently leave her

I feel horrible, just horrible Am suffering so badly I have no words
really? I think he has never won Cinci but Canadian Open?

oh he will leave her? Poor girl

the medicines did not cure you? May be you should change to anotehr doctor?