SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #886
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
This is not science-fiction
sorry for my bad eng, i also meant any film about things that is not happened daily i.e. at the sky

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #887
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

You should try to see something else too, not only the same
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #888
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should try to see something else too, not only the same
I am "loyal" and stubborn, don't want to change, I thin this is pretty obvious When I was younger and had better health, I used to put on some cosmetics and used different hand bags. Now I am getting old and tired, I have been using the same hand bag for 6 months and the same pair of trouser for almosdt 20 days I don't want to be so dirty, but since the weather is so cold, i can't wash it in the washer or by hand (very cold to open the window to hang it out for drying). I don't dare to take it outside to wash coz the clothes always come back a few inches shorter after bering dried

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #889
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I am "loyal" and stubborn, don't want to change, I thin this is pretty obvious When I was younger and had better health, I used to put on some cosmetics and used different hand bags. Now I am getting old and tired, I have been using the same hand bag for 6 months and the same pair of trouser for almosdt 20 days I don't want to be so dirty, but since the weather is so cold, i can't wash it in the washer or by hand (very cold to open the window to hang it out for drying). I don't dare to take it outside to wash coz the clothes always come back a few inches shorter after bering dried
If you don't try new things you will never know if you maybe like them or not

ATP again rigged the draw to make an easy path for Fakervic

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...l-Federer.aspx
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #890
country flag Miranda

Quote:
If you don't try new things you will never know if you maybe like them or not

ATP again rigged the draw to make an easy path for Fakervic

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...l-Federer.aspx
you are right, but i am old and tired

don't worry, Roger may beat him again

the devil has been on the phone for over 20 minutes, I have a doc for her to sign before I can leave, now its already 7 pm

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #891
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Awww hope you can leave soon

My package has been sent back, because apparently I am not on the mailbox WTF?
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #892
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Awww hope you can leave soon

My package has been sent back, because apparently I am not on the mailbox WTF?
may be it is by registered post, that is why you have to be therre and collect it yourself? This is the case for HK

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #893
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
may be it is by registered post, that is why you have to be therre and collect it yourself? This is the case for HK
That should be also the case here, but they wrote my name is not on the box, which is wrong So they sent the package back
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #894
country flag Miranda

Quote:
That should be also the case here, but they wrote my name is not on the box, which is wrong So they sent the package back
call them to complain, kick their asses

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #895
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Bloody idiots ...
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #896
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Bloody idiots ...
what will you do for this weekend? I am having dim sum with my old friend

are you going shopping with your 4 lovers? Or you only take 1 with you>? Guess you gonna pick Barrie sicne he is your first love

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #897
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
what will you do for this weekend? I am having dim sum with my old friend

are you going shopping with your 4 lovers? Or you only take 1 with you>? Guess you gonna pick Barrie sicne he is your first love
Have to go food shopping and later will check some furniture, cause I need a library, I have too many books

Enjoy Dim Sum with your lovers Susu, Tutu and Holo
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #898
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!!!!
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #899
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Have to go food shopping and later will check some furniture, cause I need a library, I have too many books

Enjoy Dim Sum with your lovers Susu, Tutu and Holo
yeah, lots of food shopping to do since you have so many big eating lovers

no, my friends are called Linda and Connie. Susu and tutu and holo and barrie barrie are with you shopping for food

Old Mar 10th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #900
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette_Midler View Post
Hello!!!!
how are you Betty ?