SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:38 AM   #871
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Catriel

You are making the electric installation for yourself ? You are a genius

Don't care about the money and the work.In some time you and your little family have your own house

See you
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 07:26 PM   #872
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
the same, struggling with health and my confused mental status but thanks for asking

it is very cold. I had dinner with my tour mates in Balkin Islands on Sat and a lunch buffet with my old friends so I guess I have added a few kilos
Hope you are feeling better soon Am also having this pain in my back because of that lipoma close to my spine which I have to have surgery on soon, because I don't want it to get worse Not to mention my hayfever is also torturing me

I helped today my friends to get some furniture from someone who gave the furniture away, it's not new but still better than nothing. They are so happy that they have a proper living room now

Wish you a great week
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 07:34 PM   #873
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Gravity is a great movie But I also haveproblems with "3 D" movies It's not good for my eyes ....

Have a nice day
Hi Gala

I would love to have a 3D TV, but hope one day to get one Don't have problems with 3D, maybe cause I always watched it in cinema ...

Wish that Sandra gets the Oscar for "Gravity", but apparenty Cate Blanchett will get it for "Blue Jasmine"

Don't know who from the men, Matthew McConaughey probably ...

Wish your mama all the best I also should have surgery, but it's kinda dangerous ... an der Wirbelsäule habe ich ein Lipom, der entfernt werden müsste ... schrecklich

Have a nice week
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:12 AM   #874
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

Well, I am getting old, so may be it is normal that my health is also getting worst ? But thanks for your concern

sorry that your mum has to do another operation, is it her eyes? I am sure that everything will be fine

I like Japanese, thai and Vietnam food better

no i am not interersted in Oscars, you know, none of my favourites is there

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:18 AM   #875
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hope you are feeling better soon Am also having this pain in my back because of that lipoma close to my spine which I have to have surgery on soon, because I don't want it to get worse Not to mention my hayfever is also torturing me

I helped today my friends to get some furniture from someone who gave the furniture away, it's not new but still better than nothing. They are so happy that they have a proper living room now

Wish you a great week
thanks but i am having Monday depression now Sorry that you have pain in your back, i do think you should better do the operation as soon as possible Sorry for the hayfever too, it seems that we both have a lot of illnesses

your friend should treat you with delicious meal since you helped them so much

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 04:03 AM   #876
country flag Miranda

poor Leo

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:24 AM   #877
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
thanks but i am having Monday depression now Sorry that you have pain in your back, i do think you should better do the operation as soon as possible Sorry for the hayfever too, it seems that we both have a lot of illnesses

your friend should treat you with delicious meal since you helped them so much
Thanx I know I sound like an old creep with so many illnesses

Hope that you can overcome your Monday blues

Just checked the Oscar winners, the ones they predicted to win, have indeed won

Am happy Roger won Dubai
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:50 AM   #878
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Thanx I know I sound like an old creep with so many illnesses

Hope that you can overcome your Monday blues

Just checked the Oscar winners, the ones they predicted to win, have indeed won

Am happy Roger won Dubai
don't worry, your illnesses can be cured

should Gravity really deserve to win so many awards? After all, it is just a movie for good entertainment, withhout a good message behind ?

roger may win his 18th slams this year

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:53 AM   #879
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Yes Gravity totally deserves it
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #880
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes Gravity totally deserves it
thanks but don't think I am going to watch it since i don't like 3d movies, the glasses made me uncomfortable and the images looked dark under the glasses?

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #881
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Watch it in 2D then, it's just a great movie
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #882
country flag Miranda

how to watch it 2d if it is 3d? Remove the glasses?

what do you think about Oscar Pistorius's murder case? Do you think he killed the girl intentionally?

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #883
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

The movie is also broadcast in 2D

No idea
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #884
country flag Miranda

Quote:
The movie is also broadcast in 2D

No idea
thanks, but not really interested in science fiction movies, my favourite is detective story

Old Mar 5th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #885
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

This is not science-fiction