SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM   #796
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Frosty- View Post
Really?
yeah, a few times already ?

so, roger will only play after Murray's match? Murray has just lost 1 set

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #797
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Happy New Chinese Year to you and your family Is the year of the horse,or ?

Thanks for the pics Now I can see them You look great like always :

I don't have to care about the damages The Insurances are paying for it .Everything is fine now

Jake is still young and handsome.He is an actor People from the Showbiz often need longer to find the right patner .......He will playin many more good movies

Someone try to log on your account ? This is scary You should use a very unique password .....

Enjoy the day
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #798
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi AleOrtu

Catriel ?????????? You are Catriel,or ? It's great to see you back Yes,the good old days

How are you ? I heard about the heatwave in South America Be careful

Have a nice day
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #799
galadriel

Hi FRosty

Gabriel (Argentino) once created this thread From time to time I'm in contact with him via Facebook but he is always so busy with his job ...

Do you follow " Ich bin ein Star" ? Das wird ja immer schlimmer mit den Möchtegernpromis

See you
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #800
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Manu You won the $ 500 prize

Yes, I am "argentino" in the meaning of the word, not the poster who wears this name: my old nickname was "Catriel". You can call me Ale.
Invencible is the right word in spanish language

When I used to chat here with you (circa 2009 I think) I remember Miranda had trouble with her pester boss, is this the same??

Damages, insurance... I guess you're talking about the water leak on the wall, aren't you?

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002

Last edited by AleOrtu : Jan 20th, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:03 AM   #801
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

yes, this is the new year of horse

you are too kind, I am looking much older and fatter, I cannot cheat myself, i will soon be 60 as time runs so fast

its good that the insurance covered your lost

no, Jake is no longer young and handsome with those horrible beard (he even has some grey one even though he is only 33, i guess he will look like 50 soon ). No one is going to watch his movies since he looks so old and like a beggar. I don't understand why he looks so old while those who are older than him like Leonardo still looks so young

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:07 AM   #802
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleOrtu View Post
Hola Manu You won the $ 500 prize

Yes, I am "argentino" in the meaning of the word, not the poster who wears this name: my old nickname was "Catriel". You can call me Ale.
Invencible is the right word in spanish language

When I used to chat here with you (circa 2009 I think) I remember Miranda had trouble with her pester boss, is this the same??

Damages, insurance... I guess you're talking about the water leak on the wall, aren't you?
hello Catriel, now i rememebr you you love to grow vegetables right?

my boss is getting a bit kinder since she believes in buddism now

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:59 PM   #803
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello Catriel, now i rememebr you you love to grow vegetables right?
Yess!! This is me, I still do it when I have time. Weekend is the time to gardening but sometimes it's very cold and these days very hot, plus I can't dedicate all the time I wish to it. Anyway, I still get some tomatoes and beets from time to time.

I have some (perhaps too many) pots in my kitchen floor
I will move to a different house this year where I'll have more space and a covered place to make kinda winter garden.

Quote:
my boss is getting a bit kinder since she believes in buddism now
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you're talking about birthdays, mine is next month. I also cheat my age sometimes

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 05:43 AM   #804
country flag Miranda

hello Catriel . i think this name is more easy for me to remember

i love tomotoes but potato and egg plant are the best for me

wishing you in advance a very happy birthday and many happy returns

well, i also minus 3-4 years of my age sometimes to not familar posters, you know, most of these posters are so young while i am old enough to be their mothers

Old Jan 24th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #805
country flag AleOrtu

I like Catriel name very much too.

I can also be the father of many of them.
Back in 2006 a pair of posters who are brothers (twins) come to my country and I met them with their parents. It was easiest for me to speak with the parents, they have more patiente to my slow english (they are from Australia). I spent most of the time chatting with them.

Now that I'm back after a few years I can see there is a lot less of activity, children prefer the other social networks like FB and TW; the messageboard is perhaps the oldest kind of social network.

I see there are less games, less people online at the same time, less topics in the tournament forums...
But anyway this board is very cool, not many have this kind of interaction between members. It's like a room in your home, a place to rest and be cool.

Old Jan 24th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #806
country flag Miranda

hello Catriel

sorry in advance if you don't see me in the next 2 days coz actually I am on holidays and i seldom post at home

wow, i have yet to meet any poster from internet, your experience must be very sweet. Nice of them to bring their parents to meet you too

yes, there are less posters since many of them prefer face book and tw, but i am the old fashioned type so i still prefer message baord

how is your job and life? I wish both are good

have a nice weekend

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:18 AM   #807
country flag AleOrtu

Miranda

My country is having serious economical problems these days. It seems we have an economic crisis each 10 years 1989.... 2001 ... 2013

In my personal life that affects me for one reason: my g/f and me got a credit from the bank last monday to re-build my father's home and move there (he passed in 2010 and the house is empty since then).

We have been a bit lazy about it during these years, it's a heavy work, we need to repair stuff, build two rooms and find out what to do with my dad stuff. But now we are in a hurry because finally she got pregnant, we noticed this late december and confirmed it last tuesday with an echography (i don't know the right spelling).

So, I'm going to be father Better late than never heheee.... The baby will be born next winter, August or September. I still have time to have a second one later (2 is the optimal ammount of children in my point of view).

That's whats going on here around.
Enjoy you vacation

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #808
country flag Miranda

hello Catriel

i am sorry that your country is having economic problems, Hong Kong is no longer as prosperous as before too. Too many immigrants from mainland china after we returned to the rule of China, making it hard for the local to get a job.

sorry that your father passed in 2010, mine was passed in 2012

i know its hard to re-build a house, do work it slowly

congratulations, do you know if the baby is a boy or a girl? guess you gonna be very busy after he/she is born?

i am glad that Li Na won the australian open, wow, it was not that easy as she was not playing that well

have a nice weekend

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #809
country flag Miranda

tomorrow is the first day of our Chinese New Year, this year is the year of Horse. I wish everyone a very prosperous year of Horse

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:33 AM   #810
country flag AleOrtu

Happy New Year, Miranda

The horse is bringing me the new house. This week we have adjusted the latest details with the contractor and the warehouse supplier and working will start next monday with the begining of February and the Horse year too.

We are under a bit of stress, I had toothache since monday, it resulted to be an infection and they prescripted me hard (an expensive) antibiotics (you know: an infection in your mouth is dangerous to your head sometimes) and Natu feels weird too, but she has to keep in mind her body is changing because of the pregnancy.

We don't have the money to complete the working and materials, but I am optimistic; our salaries will cover it while time goes on, and we can ask relatives and friends to complete the final details.

I have never moved home in my life before! She had done it many times, last time was when she changed her country (Uruguay) for Argentina to live with me.

I'm sure the horse will bring a lucky golden horseshoe