SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #766
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

thanks for your good wishes, i wish the same to you

sorry that you cannot see my photos, may be due to different formats? I gonna try again next time

i am sorry that your neighbour is causing you such a big problem. Has he paid for your lsot?

yes, I am going to Frankfurt mental hospital soon because all those bad images and words never go away . I am also very unhapphy coz i read that my poor Jake lost his hot girl . It is said that they separated coz Jake always has to go away to shoot for his new films. Or may be, Jake is really gay as many others said. I will never live to see him getting married and has a son to inherit his beauty. I guess I discovered him a bit too late, he is now looking so old and like a beggar with his long beards and hairs at just 33 My beautiful Jack Twist has forever lost

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #767
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

let me try the photo again, can you see it now?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mail.jpg (8.9 KB, 6 views)

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:02 AM   #768
country flag Miranda

a photo taken with my mum and sister
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0062.JPG (95.4 KB, 8 views)

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:30 AM   #769
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Poor you, carrying so much for him
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #770
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pictures

I will get internet on the 14th

Mimi, to answer your tennis question from earlier: Roger is old that's why he lost to Hewitt

Your son Rafa is hopefully playing great in Melbourne and save us all from the nightmare
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:19 AM   #771
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

yes, may be i should try to find another substituate for Jake, he is getting old and dry There is no other movie that moved me so much like BBM so i guess it would be hard for me to find another one to substitute him. Just like Rafa, i don't know what to do after he retired?

thanks, I look very fat and old

i don't think Roger is that old, Hewitt is older

i am not sure if Rafa can win AO, i read that, again, Nole is in great form

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #772
country flag Miranda

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #773
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oh my God
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #774
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Frosty- View Post
Oh my God
they said Nole has easy draw, while poor rafaw has very bad draw:

tomic/monfils/hewitt/roger/Murray

how are you today?

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:41 AM   #775
country flag Miranda

i am so lonely, no one is here, lalala.

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:47 AM   #776
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Got my internet back

Happy New Year to you, in case I have not said it yet

Yes, Roger and Rafa have a tough draw, while that scumbag has an easy one Can't wait to see him old enough to just get beaten

Are you back to work? Does your boss treat you nice?

Take care
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #777
country flag Miranda

hello Leonard

happy to see you get back your internet

thanks, happy new year to you too

you have to wait for a few more years before Nole gets old

i have done 2 things wrong: 1 is misplaced her ipad and made her searched for hours and 1 is only printed out 20 instead of the correct 300 copies of letters, so you know what i got yesterday : big scolds well i deserved it, ok with this

now get back to print the 200 letters

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 02:54 AM   #778
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute

Good nights, ladies and beautiful people

Time runs very fast...

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 04:56 AM   #779
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello Leonard

happy to see you get back your internet

thanks, happy new year to you too

you have to wait for a few more years before Nole gets old

i have done 2 things wrong: 1 is misplaced her ipad and made her searched for hours and 1 is only printed out 20 instead of the correct 300 copies of letters, so you know what i got yesterday : big scolds well i deserved it, ok with this

now get back to print the 200 letters
Am sorry to hear that At least you wll know better the next time

Yesterday I had laugh attacks at work, I laughed for several minutes and couldn't stop

Take care
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #780
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleOrtu View Post
Good nights, ladies and beautiful people

Time runs very fast...
hello AleOrtu

so nice to see old member as you, how are you? And who are your favourites?