SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #706
country flag rollingraces

rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello, how are you all today?

i bought a new bed for my mum and it will be arriving today
That is so nice. What kind is it.
rollingraces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #707
country flag rollingraces

rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all

As for me, I caught a bad flu that is going around my town. I hope I am better soon.
rollingraces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #708
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
A water bed or normal bed?

Am going to the beach now
are you for real? my house is so small, of course is it just a small normal bed

better wear more clothes to cover your fatty body

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #709
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

yeah, i think i need to operate coz even though I have eaten 1/2 more pack, the pain still does not go but doing operation may also be dangerous, if you don't see me after it, you know what is happenign to me

my mum had an eye operation 10 years ago too, happy that your mum is fine

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #710
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are you for real? my house is so small, of course is it just a small normal bed

better wear more clothes to cover your fatty body
You said you bought a new bed for your mum Not for yourself

Am not allowed to wear more clothes
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #711
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingraces View Post
As for me, I caught a bad flu that is going around my town. I hope I am better soon.
just a common bed, the old one was wearing down and the 2 drawers underneath were broken

sory that you got a bad flu, wish you get well soon

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #712
country flag Miranda

Quote:
You said you bought a new bed for your mum Not for yourself

Am not allowed to wear more clothes
her bedroom is also very small like me, can only fit a small bed

poor people in Miami, eyes got pan after seeing the greasy fat body of Oizo

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #713
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
her bedroom is also very small like me, can only fit a small bed

poor people in Miami, eyes got pan after seeing the greasy fat body of Oizo
Well now I know

Am in Aruba and there are way fatter bodies than mine here
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #714
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Well now I know

Am in Aruba and there are way fatter bodies than mine here
don't lies any more, there is no person who is more fat than you, except your lovers susu, tutu and barrie barrie

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #715
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

No it's you and Holo Holo who make earth-quakes in Hong Kong whenever you leave the house to buy ... food
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #716
country flag Miranda

Quote:
No it's you and Holo Holo who make earth-quakes in Hong Kong whenever you leave the house to buy ... food
another lies, i don't need to go out and buy food, this is done by my numerous maids

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #717
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
another lies, i don't need to go out and buy food, this is done by my numerous maids
Yes you need 1000 maids to carry the tons of the food you eat to your table
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #718
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes you need 1000 maids to carry the tons of the food you eat to your table
i eat very little unlike you. I do have 1000 maids as my house is so big that i have more maids than Queen Elizabeth II

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #719
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
i eat very little unlike you. I do have 1000 maids as my house is so big that i have more maids than Queen Elizabeth II
Again lies, you eat 1000 burgers, 1000 turkey burgers, 1000 cheese burgers and 1000 kg french fries a day I don't want to imagine what gets in the toilet when you need to use it
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #720
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Again lies, you eat 1000 burgers, 1000 turkey burgers, 1000 cheese burgers and 1000 kg french fries a day I don't want to imagine what gets in the toilet when you need to use it
yeah, my daily household consumation is really approximatley the same amount as you mentioned, coz i have 1000 maids to feed

while i only eat lobsters and champagne