SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #676
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

You should have taken Susululu San as hubby and you would have had the life of a queen
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #677
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
You should have taken Susululu San as hubby and you would have had the life of a queen
so, finally admit that you are so rich coz you married wit5h Susu?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #678
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
so, finally admit that you are so rich coz you married wit5h Susu?
No, I married Gong Li

Greetings from Aruba
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #679
country flag rollingraces

rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all

Is this a fan thread for Seles? Why is it not in the retired players section then. I love Monica btw. One of my favorite players ever.
rollingraces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #680
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingraces View Post
Is this a fan thread for Seles? Why is it not in the retired players section then. I love Monica btw. One of my favorite players ever.
hello rollinggraces

yes this is a chat thread for Moncia's fans that exists for more than 10 years. Forgive us for being so crazy

why not in retired players section? I forgot the resaon why the mods moved it here

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #681
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
No, I married Gong Li

Greetings from Aruba
no, you just married with Gong Gong Fa Fa, your 5th husband, you slut!

any phoitos? have a nice trip

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #682

rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all rollingraces is a name known to all

Quote:
hello rollinggraces

yes this is a chat thread for Moncia's fans that exists for more than 10 years. Forgive us for being so crazy

why not in retired players section? I forgot the resaon why the mods moved it here
Thanks for your info. I miss that era of tennis with Graf, Seles, Sanchez Vicario, Sabatini, Navratilova, Capriati. Such a diverse era with so many interesting rivalries and stories. Today I am a huge fan of Serena and would be happy if she becomes the best ever, but I do find it a bit of a 1 women show. I wish it was more like a group of interesting people together like it was back in the Seles era, or even the Serena era a few years back when Henin, Clijsters, Davenport, Hingis, Mauresmo, Capriati were all still around. Today womens tennis might as well be called Serena tennis, since there is nobody else worth a darn about.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #683
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Thanks for your info. I miss that era of tennis with Graf, Seles, Sanchez Vicario, Sabatini, Navratilova, Capriati. Such a diverse era with so many interesting rivalries and stories. Today I am a huge fan of Serena and would be happy if she becomes the best ever, but I do find it a bit of a 1 women show. I wish it was more like a group of interesting people together like it was back in the Seles era, or even the Serena era a few years back when Henin, Clijsters, Davenport, Hingis, Mauresmo, Capriati were all still around. Today womens tennis might as well be called Serena tennis, since there is nobody else worth a darn about.
yeah, the older era are better. Serena is too strong for the others now, but i think she would not dominate for too long since she is getting old

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #684

Quote:
yeah, the older era are better. Serena is too strong for the others now, but i think she would not dominate for too long since she is getting old
I think she will in all honestly. There is nobody on the horizon to challenge her, and she can sense blood and some major records in reach.

Are you a Federer fan btw. I love him too, and Nadal also.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #685
country flag Miranda

Quote:
I think she will in all honestly. There is nobody on the horizon to challenge her, and she can sense blood and some major records in reach.

Are you a Federer fan btw. I love him too, and Nadal also.
Victoria A and Maria can challenge her

no, sorry, I don't love Roger, he broke my poor Pete's records . I love Rafa only

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #686

Oh sorry I thought that was Roger in the photo for a moment. It was Nadal. The two even look alike from the distance, that is so funny.

So you were a fan of Sampras too? I also loved him. I miss his big all court game which you don't really see from any of the men today.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #687
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
no, you just married with Gong Gong Fa Fa, your 5th husband, you slut!

any phoitos? have a nice trip
Don't be jealous

Thanx, no photos yet, have to upload them when I get home ...

Quote:
Victoria A and Maria can challenge her

no, sorry, I don't love Roger, he broke my poor Pete's records . I love Rafa only
And now you hope Rafa to do the same to Roger's records, aye?
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:36 AM   #688

Have any of you seen the movie Gravity recently. I really enjoyed that one.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #689

Also do any of you love cats.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:13 AM   #690
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh sorry I thought that was Roger in the photo for a moment. It was Nadal. The two even look alike from the distance, that is so funny.

So you were a fan of Sampras too? I also loved him. I miss his big all court game which you don't really see from any of the men today.
i think rafa looks much better than roger, however, his biggest weakness is his balding head

yes i love pete's big serves