SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:22 AM   #46
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello Oizo

nice to learn that you can sleep better now

i still could not sleep well even though I used the lighted-up aroma, please see my post to gala

no meat for the christmas dinner? Very special for me. Pasta is nice too

no, i don't celebrate christmas. You know, i don't have lots of friends so I don't celebrate at all and my family is Chinese and they don't eat christmas dinner

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Dec 27th, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #47
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

How was your Xmas ? I have had a nice time with my family

See you
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #48
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I even ate more at Xmas Now I'M 30 kilos more

Everyone is different and so sometimes this method works for someone but not for the other people .Try out Valerian pills.They are harmless ..

How was your Xmas ? My was nice but stressy.On one day I cooked for the family and this was not easy But they eat it

Now I go shopping

See you
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #49
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

you already have 100kg and now you have 130 kilo?

[updated 31 Dec] thanks for this Valerian pills tips, i bought a box from the pharmacy but however, it is liked the aroma, only worked for the first night. I took it again yesterday night, but i could not fall asleep again, until after 2-3 hours of lying in bed so I guess i have no way but to eat sleeping pills

my Christmas was not nice since I could not find that much of a sleep . Gala is a great cook

enjoy your shopping

i am as busy as hell when returning to the office, now its 7 pm but i still have loads of things to do

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Dec 31st, 2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #50
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ladies

Had a nice time with my family at Xmas and now enjoy the weekend

Wish you all a great weekend
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #51
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hi ladies

Had a nice time with my family at Xmas and now enjoy the weekend

Wish you all a great weekend

I am glad that you had such a nice time with your family . Any photos from your Hawaii trip?

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #52
country flag powerpuff27

powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all

I miss Seles and I miss the Seles-Graf rivalry. Their rivalry was hittings its peak just before the stabbing, with 3 of the last 4 slam finals between them, and the one plus of the sadly declining WTA of 93-96 which saw Sabatini, Capriati, Navratilova, Fernandez, all fade or leave altogether was it would ensure even more frequent Graf-Seles matches, including slam finals, and the rivalry getting even better. Tennis was robbed of that by the miserable Gunther Parche, and with the other declines of other top players I mentioned womens tennis became an all time mess, even Graf was frequently injured from 93 onwards and barely played outside the slams, and tennis saw mediocre players like Conchita Martinez reach number 2 in the World at one point, horrible. Seles was also robbed of her best potential years since when she came back the new wave power hitters and Hingis had taken over, 1993-1995 especialy were her years along with 1991-1992 to really shine and she was robbed of them.
powerpuff27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #53
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I am glad that you had such a nice time with your family . Any photos from your Hawaii trip?
Have to upload them from the cam, from the photo-cam, only uploaded the ones from my phone yet

How are you? Having dim sum for New Year?
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:48 AM   #54
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpuff27 View Post
I miss Seles and I miss the Seles-Graf rivalry. Their rivalry was hittings its peak just before the stabbing, with 3 of the last 4 slam finals between them, and the one plus of the sadly declining WTA of 93-96 which saw Sabatini, Capriati, Navratilova, Fernandez, all fade or leave altogether was it would ensure even more frequent Graf-Seles matches, including slam finals, and the rivalry getting even better. Tennis was robbed of that by the miserable Gunther Parche, and with the other declines of other top players I mentioned womens tennis became an all time mess, even Graf was frequently injured from 93 onwards and barely played outside the slams, and tennis saw mediocre players like Conchita Martinez reach number 2 in the World at one point, horrible. Seles was also robbed of her best potential years since when she came back the new wave power hitters and Hingis had taken over, 1993-1995 especialy were her years along with 1991-1992 to really shine and she was robbed of them.
yes I missed Seles a lot, but she is always in our heart

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:55 AM   #55
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Have to upload them from the cam, from the photo-cam, only uploaded the ones from my phone yet

How are you? Having dim sum for New Year?
not good, still cannot sleep

no dim sum, just wanting more rest and sleep

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:28 AM   #56
country flag powerpuff27

powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all

Does anyone know what the lovely Monica Seles is up to these days.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:26 AM   #57
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Does anyone know what the lovely Monica Seles is up to these days.
I learnt that she has a close boy friend who is very rich, but thats all I know

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:45 AM   #58
country flag powerpuff27

Good for her. She deserves to be happy after all she went through.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:39 AM   #59
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Good for her. She deserves to be happy after all she went through.
you are right

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM   #60
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
not good, still cannot sleep

no dim sum, just wanting more rest and sleep
Awww, that sucks

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!