SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #541
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

poor rafa

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #542
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #543
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
normal off horus is 5:30 pm but i mostly leave at around 7 pm something, if i got luck, may be before 7 pm

i forgot, have you ever seen Rafa/Roger in person? My interent friend from usa is so lucky, she got to meet Jake Gyllenhaal in person yesterday for free, while i will never get such chance and also the chance to meet Rafa
I see, so you make many hours extra

I never saw neither Rafa nor Roger. When I first went to Wimbledon, I saw Fakervic training on one of the courts, but ran fast away from there

Really? Where did she meet him? Even if you live in USA it's not easy to meet him. You would have to sit hours before a movie premiere I guess to get to meet the stars. Or be unbelievable lucky and meet him on the streets
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #544
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
I see, so you make many hours extra

I never saw neither Rafa nor Roger. When I first went to Wimbledon, I saw Fakervic training on one of the courts, but ran fast away from there

Really? Where did she meet him? Even if you live in USA it's not easy to meet him. You would have to sit hours before a movie premiere I guess to get to meet the stars. Or be unbelievable lucky and meet him on the streets
no, i don't get monies for leaving late, coz most of the times, I was just waiting/doing personal stuff

hahaha, poor you, only saw the one you dislike the most

there is a tv show hoisted by an actress Queen Latida? (can't spell) in USA, she invited Jake to be her guest and allowed fans to join filming the show provided that they have to write an e mail detailing why they wanted to attend. My friend is lucky and got chosen

it is not difficult to meet him in person in LA or New York, my friend said he is a very easy going person, nothing like a Hollywood star, he loves to act like normal people and stroll around the street or cycling by himself

I had met Monica+Serena+Pete+Goran, but i will never meet Rafa coz tghere is no more tennis tourneys in Hong Kong

I am lucky today, the evil has gone, so I am leaving, bye

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #545
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG those pics

Mimi, did you take this pic of Rafa in this user's signature

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=3543
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #546
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
no, i don't get monies for leaving late, coz most of the times, I was just waiting/doing personal stuff

hahaha, poor you, only saw the one you dislike the most

there is a tv show hoisted by an actress Queen Latida? (can't spell) in USA, she invited Jake to be her guest and allowed fans to join filming the show provided that they have to write an e mail detailing why they wanted to attend. My friend is lucky and got chosen

it is not difficult to meet him in person in LA or New York, my friend said he is a very easy going person, nothing like a Hollywood star, he loves to act like normal people and stroll around the street or cycling by himself

I had met Monica+Serena+Pete+Goran, but i will never meet Rafa coz tghere is no more tennis tourneys in Hong Kong

I am lucky today, the evil has gone, so I am leaving, bye
Oh

Yes

She's lucky, maybe you could visit her and then go an stalk Jake

Wow you met quite the legends there I never met any of them, only saw Serena passing by to court No. 2 in Wimbledon surrounded by bodyguards
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #547
country flag Miranda

Quote:
OMG those pics

Mimi, did you take this pic of Rafa in this user's signature

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=3543
of course not, i like him as a tennis player, not that i like his body, I am almost old enough to be his mum

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #548
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh

Yes

She's lucky, maybe you could visit her and then go an stalk Jake

Wow you met quite the legends there I never met any of them, only saw Serena passing by to court No. 2 in Wimbledon surrounded by bodyguards
don't worry you will have luck next time

no, i am not that crazy and won't stalk any of my favourites . Troublesome to visit USA coz of that expensive visa

i saw Serena at 2000, an exhibition match between her and Monica. We still had a man's atp tourney at that time: Salem Open. I saw my mum's favourite Michael Chang too. My mum is a worst fans than me, she does not like Michael now, she said he was not winning when he was about to retire and he is now old and bald

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #549
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
don't worry you will have luck next time

no, i am not that crazy and won't stalk any of my favourites . Troublesome to visit USA coz of that expensive visa

i saw Serena at 2000, an exhibition match between her and Monica. We still had a man's atp tourney at that time: Salem Open. I saw my mum's favourite Michael Chang too. My mum is a worst fans than me, she does not like Michael now, she said he was not winning when he was about to retire and he is now old and bald
Thanx, wanted to go to see Roger in Basel but the tourney for final and semifinal is sold out And the prices are

That's nice, who won that match?

Your mom is that evil? Unfortunately people don't become prettier with age, unless one is Cher or Joan Collins
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #550
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Thanx, wanted to go to see Roger in Basel but the tourney for final and semifinal is sold out And the prices are

That's nice, who won that match?

Your mom is that evil? Unfortunately people don't become prettier with age, unless one is Cher or Joan Collins
why don't you just buy the ticket for the first few rounds? Sorry that I am so bad, but how could you be so sure that Roger would be in final given his bad form nowadays? So better play safe and buy the first few rounds that you are sure to see him

Monica won in a 3rd set tie-breaker

Joan Collins? Not bad. I want to look like her when I get old, sadly i don't have enough monies to do all these operations

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #551
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
why don't you just buy the ticket for the first few rounds? Sorry that I am so bad, but how could you be so sure that Roger would be in final given his bad form nowadays? So better play safe and buy the first few rounds that you are sure to see him

Monica won in a 3rd set tie-breaker

Joan Collins? Not bad. I want to look like her when I get old, sadly i don't have enough monies to do all these operations
Yes, but for example Rafa already is sure to play on Monday, while Roger's first round is not yet set to be known So I would buy for Monday first round if I know Roger plays on that day too But he might play Tuesday or Wednesday also first round

Wow, you were rooting for her, didn't you?

You would do all the operations if you had her money?
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #552
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes, but for example Rafa already is sure to play on Monday, while Roger's first round is not yet set to be known So I would buy for Monday first round if I know Roger plays on that day too But he might play Tuesday or Wednesday also first round

Wow, you were rooting for her, didn't you?

You would do all the operations if you had her money?
he won't go out in first round, so may be you can buy second round?

of course

if the operations are not painful and make me as fresh as a rose, may be i will do so, but if it makes me turn out to be a plastic doll and painful, no thanks

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #553
country flag Miranda

i got many boxes of moon cakes, noodles and fruits: unwanted things in the hampers of my boss. I will be a fat pig soon after eating all these

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #554
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

How does moon cakes look like? Sounds very delicious
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #555
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jeremie

I'm glad that you make this new step I think to join this group is the first step to cure your alcoholism .
You also will find other people there who have the same problems.This will help you too.I mean to see that you are not alone and that many people have this problem.

I cross my fingers and I hope you come out my stronger

See you