SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #526
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

About Alcoholism, I'll go for the first Alcoholic Anonymous next tuesday ! Another step that I want to make to stop Alcohol ! And galadriel, I'm sorry : but she's a doper : Serena Williams ! I don't trust at all her results ! Serena WIlliams and Nadal winning : bet the pharmacists behind them and WTA/ATP covering up : are the big winners ! How can you in hell like SW move such huge body without being tired nor having "slumps" ? It's IMPOSSIBLE ! What I know tennis is in a crisis and tennis are so desperate to make some champions out of nothing : SW and RN were chosen to succeed : not about their qualities but wow : how great physical and power tennis is ! You have loads of great looking WTA players ( mostly from East European Countries ) but who are making it as champions ? NONE ! It's another way to dupe people !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #527
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

yes, my son Rafa won, this is the rare time that I feel happy these days . He also gave me 1/2 of his prize money, how sweet is this son

the doctor said most probably the problem of my belly pain/visit toilet is caused by the fibroid, coz it has enlarged for almost 20% in just 5 months . He said if i still feel unwell this month, then he may give me another type of birth control pill to see if it helps to reduce my pain. If not, then most probably, i need another operation, but this time to remove my whole uterus. By doing this, i need to take almost 2 months' leave, so I think that is it, I have to leave my job coz my boss would not be happy about this news.

Wow, you know how to make a cheese cake? You are a good cook
sorry, i have no interest on politics

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #528
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
About Alcoholism, I'll go for the first Alcoholic Anonymous next tuesday ! Another step that I want to make to stop Alcohol ! And galadriel, I'm sorry : but she's a doper : Serena Williams ! I don't trust at all her results ! Serena WIlliams and Nadal winning : bet the pharmacists behind them and WTA/ATP covering up : are the big winners ! How can you in hell like SW move such huge body without being tired nor having "slumps" ? It's IMPOSSIBLE ! What I know tennis is in a crisis and tennis are so desperate to make some champions out of nothing : SW and RN were chosen to succeed : not about their qualities but wow : how great physical and power tennis is ! You have loads of great looking WTA players ( mostly from East European Countries ) but who are making it as champions ? NONE ! It's another way to dupe people !
Dear Jeremie

Bravo to take this step, I wish you all the success

take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #529
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
the match played at 5 am my time, still When i woke up and turned on the tv, it was 6:2 3:6 5:4, i was afraid that he would lose and it was time for me to go to work, so i left. Oh god, when i returned to the office, i read that he won already :woohoo

they said Joker looked pissed off this time

thanks, good night
I missed the beginning and today they showed the entire match and I missed the beginning again Apparently he got pissed in the first set ...

You should change your avatar now, finally

Somehow I always picture your boss like this:

Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #530
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

You saw the final ? I slept I first wanted to watch the womens final but then I slept in

Rafa won I know some people who are very lucky now

Enjoy the day
Hi Gala

Yes, I watched it, cause I didn't feel well. I ate too many hot peppers with my sandwhich and felt horrible

Was kinda surprised Rafa managed to change the score in the third set, because it looked bad for him ...

The weather is so cold already, I wish it would be warmer Der gute alte Altweibersommer ist noch nicht da ...

Hope you are well

Take care
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #531
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

the only re-run of the final was at 2 pm, when i could not watch due to work

hahaha, my boss looks and dresses like a man, i already told you a lot of times, you are getting aging

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #532
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Hi Mimi,

Yes, I remember you told me that your boss looks like a man

You changed your avi

I didn't watch or see the first 2 sets, Eurosport only re-showed the last 2 sets
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #533
country flag Miranda

rafa looked like a little girl crying on her mum's shoulder

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #534
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hi Mimi,

Yes, I remember you told me that your boss looks like a man

You changed your avi

I didn't watch or see the first 2 sets, Eurosport only re-showed the last 2 sets
i was able to watch the last 2 sets yesterday. Rafa was lucky to win the 3rd set, happy that Nole gifted the set to him by making so many unforced errors

so, you are back to work now?

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #535
country flag Miranda

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #536
country flag Miranda

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #537
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
i was able to watch the last 2 sets yesterday. Rafa was lucky to win the 3rd set, happy that Nole gifted the set to him by making so many unforced errors

so, you are back to work now?
So did you enjoy it?

No, I have this week off, as there isn't much work ...

Quote:

rafa looked like a little girl crying on her mum's shoulder
Quote:

Quote:

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #538
country flag Miranda

well, i enjoyed it coz it was the re-run and I knew he won, however, if it was live, i could not bear it unless he was leading 2 sets to love, mimi is an old chicken

i wish that you are going to have more works or find a better job

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #539
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
well, i enjoyed it coz it was the re-run and I knew he won, however, if it was live, i could not bear it unless he was leading 2 sets to love, mimi is an old chicken

i wish that you are going to have more works or find a better job
I didn't feel well and thought I would watch it live Otherwise I wouldn't have watched it either

Thanx How long do you have to work today? Wish you a nice weekend
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #540
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
I didn't feel well and thought I would watch it live Otherwise I wouldn't have watched it either

Thanx How long do you have to work today? Wish you a nice weekend
normal off horus is 5:30 pm but i mostly leave at around 7 pm something, if i got luck, may be before 7 pm

i forgot, have you ever seen Rafa/Roger in person? My interent friend from usa is so lucky, she got to meet Jake Gyllenhaal in person yesterday for free, while i will never get such chance and also the chance to meet Rafa