SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #511
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #512
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
private place is expensive, I want to get a place in those government-owned "temples" when they are cheaper. We got 3 "lucky draws" within 2 years in order to get in. Yesterday was his 1st year anniversay since he died and also the 2nd time of draw, however he still did not get in, you know I never get any good lucks, now i am not sure whether to wait for the next draw or buy him a private one

hahahaha, that bastard even did not support my mum's livings after my dad has died (even before that, it was a very very small amount which is only enough for her to eat ONE meal per day ),so how would he helped? He did not offer any help during the time when my dad died . We did make him contrinute a small amount which is supposed to be used if we cannot get in government's "temples"

happy that you finallly reached that place

i read that Nolle has returned to his normal self, I hope Murray can take care of him, i cannot stand a runner up plate

don't be sad abhout Roger, he has nothing more to prove
Oh my God, your brother is really a scumbag But your mother should scold him more and tell him how shameless he is I hope you can support and help your mom, because she made a lot of sacrifices for you and your brother and having such a husband, she surely didn't have an easy life

Hope you still can make the draw and get a place

Am not sad, I hope he can make a better run for the next tournies ...

Am rooting for Rafa
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #513
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

How is your stomach ? Is it better ? I hope so

Your brother is really a bad guy How can he be so heartless ? But you and your Mama don't need him

I wish you good luck for the draw Oizo is also sending some good luck to you and so you will win this draw

Michael Douglas I think nobody should write about this very personal details

See you
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #514
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremie

Life is always an up and down THere are good and bad days ...

I'm sorry that you are going to this dark times but I'm glad that you still have the will to change it.You try to stop drinking and this is a good first step.

My flight anxiety is still there and I have to take care about my cat.My mama is also sick and I have to take care about her from time to time.I really can't travel in the moment ...

Why don't you find real people ? Join a Self-help group and find people who have the same problems like you .Maybe this can help you ?

Do you like pets ? When you have a pet then you have to take care about

We all like you very much

See you
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #515
galadriel

HI Oizo

I'M glad that you found the place of this monk This will bring you luck

Poor Catherine Zeta Jones It's not an easy time for her

Summer is back IT's very very warm today Der Herbst läßt noch auf sich warten....

See you
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #516
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

easy to said then to do, he is very eloquent and fierce, how could my kind and not smart mum got the guts and opportunity to scold him? this kind of person: we say: let them rot in hell

don't worry, of course I will continue to support my mum's livings, I have been doing for more than 20 years

i still got one last chance to get in the draw, but given my bad luck

allez Rafa

wish your journey continues to be contained with happiness and warmth

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #517
country flag Miranda

hello gala

my belly and stomach are still not that well, have to visit the doctor who treats my fibroid today to see if it is caused by it . I also have this "imbalance dizziness" ever since Sat. At first, i felt better aftre eating 2 days of medicine, but don't know why I felt unwell for a few seconds again last night, don't know whether the medicines suit me? God please help me, i have enough of illnesses . If my conditions still do not improved, i guess i really have to retire from work

i always said my brother and sister in law are evils and should be sent to hell

how is your mama?

take care

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #518
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis is so predictable that's it's becoming an entire joke : SW winning ? As we say in French : A vaincre sans préril, l'on triomphe sans gloire ! It was all written before the start of the US ( Genocide, Crimes against Humanity, Liars, Treasonous country and so on ) Open would do everything for their SW to win ! It was so obvious : As if at 32 years of age and after an embolism you have back the form you got when you were 20 years old : Yes : I suspect and I tell it she's a doper ! "she" because Masculine women are a turn-off for me ! SW isn't the greatest and will NEVER be the greatest at my eyes but who cares about the eyes of an amateur or even hater ? Tennis is disgusting me more and more : if you need coverup, protection, that people MUST love you : you can be sure something isn't right with that person promoted by the circuit ! When will that FRAUD of SW fall ? I hated in the past Steffi Graf but at least she had natural talent and could play beautiful tennis which isn't the case of MacDonald and AMerican Propaganda Serena Williams ! I'm turning more and more cheering on lower ranked players and ITF girls than the top of the WTA !

I may be an alcoholic with loads of troubles but you won't get me with being an idiot and being brainwashed ! If controls were as accurate in Tennis like in cycling loads of big guns would have been caught being FRAUDS ! Serena Williams : you are the Lance Armstrong of tennis ! I hate the USA ! And I'll never hide it : that country has to lie, deceive and dupe people to be the "greatest" nation they pretend to be when they only are cowards and traitors !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #519
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

If she really dopes and it will later come out I will be really disgusted of this sport ...
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #520
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Tennis is so predictable that's it's becoming an entire joke : SW winning ? As we say in French : A vaincre sans préril, l'on triomphe sans gloire ! It was all written before the start of the US ( Genocide, Crimes against Humanity, Liars, Treasonous country and so on ) Open would do everything for their SW to win ! It was so obvious : As if at 32 years of age and after an embolism you have back the form you got when you were 20 years old : Yes : I suspect and I tell it she's a doper ! "she" because Masculine women are a turn-off for me ! SW isn't the greatest and will NEVER be the greatest at my eyes but who cares about the eyes of an amateur or even hater ? Tennis is disgusting me more and more : if you need coverup, protection, that people MUST love you : you can be sure something isn't right with that person promoted by the circuit ! When will that FRAUD of SW fall ? I hated in the past Steffi Graf but at least she had natural talent and could play beautiful tennis which isn't the case of MacDonald and AMerican Propaganda Serena Williams ! I'm turning more and more cheering on lower ranked players and ITF girls than the top of the WTA !

I may be an alcoholic with loads of troubles but you won't get me with being an idiot and being brainwashed ! If controls were as accurate in Tennis like in cycling loads of big guns would have been caught being FRAUDS ! Serena Williams : you are the Lance Armstrong of tennis ! I hate the USA ! And I'll never hide it : that country has to lie, deceive and dupe people to be the "greatest" nation they pretend to be when they only are cowards and traitors !

Jeremie, take it easy, Victoria will win many more slams soon, Serena is getting old. I don't think Serena needs to dope, she simply is physically a lot stronger than otehrs

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #521
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Rafa

Did you watch it? Was awesome

Have to go to Good night
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #522
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Rafa

Did you watch it? Was awesome

Have to go to Good night
the match played at 5 am my time, still When i woke up and turned on the tv, it was 6:2 3:6 5:4, i was afraid that he would lose and it was time for me to go to work, so i left. Oh god, when i returned to the office, i read that he won already :woohoo

they said Joker looked pissed off this time

thanks, good night

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #523
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Rafa won Are you happy ?

Here comes a big big feel better kiss from me Are you a little bit better now ? I hope it so much

My weekend/monday were very stressy Shopping,the birthday party of a friend,then I did some election campaign publicity (we soon have elections here) and finally I made a cheesecake for my mama

My mama is doing good in the moment Thank you

See you
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #524
galadriel

Hi Jeremie

I see you are still angry Tennis is maybe predictable because we always have the same winners on the WTA/ATP side but so is sports
Azarenka have had her chances and I'm sure that she will win more titles in the future.Don't be sad anymore

She lost against the best player Serena is very strong but I don't think that she is on doping....

Enjoy the day

Last edited by galadriel : Sep 10th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #525
galadriel

Hi Oizo

You saw the final ? I slept I first wanted to watch the womens final but then I slept in

Rafa won I know some people who are very lucky now

Enjoy the day