SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #466
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
some people are born to be evil and does not have a heart, my brother is one of them. No i don't talk to him, he is a bully up till now, we only go to his house for Chinese New year visit once a year, and this bastard did not even pay my mum a visit on reverse for the past few years

i will never fulfill my dream as i am too old now but thanks anyway

those government departments always have bad working attitudue
There is a saying: "For everything bad you did, you will have to pay in life" ...

You are not too old and you should not stop hoping to fullfil your dreams as it's always good to have some. Again a saying: "one has to have something to work, something to love and something to hope for in this life" I hope I doesn't sound like a smartass

Have to wait for a mail response now from them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #467
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so, please pay me euro 10 per good rep
So if you rep me every day that means at least 300 Euros per month
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #468
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

You are so wise We should be thankful for the things we have .There are so many people who are not so lucky

I just bought "Hänsel and Gretel-Witchhunters" The movie is a little bit childish but very entertaining

Der Herbst kommt

Enjoy the day
Hi Gala

Yes indeed, sometimes it breaks my heart to see what other people have to do, to even earn a decent life

The movie which apparently plays in Augsburg Haven't seen it yet I bought myself the blue-ray of "Horrible Bosses" That movie is hilarioius!

Erst kommt der Spätommer

Enjoy the week

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #469
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
There is a saying: "For everything bad you did, you will have to pay in life" ...

You are not too old and you should not stop hoping to fullfil your dreams as it's always good to have some. Again a saying: "one has to have something to work, something to love and something to hope for in this life" I hope I doesn't sound like a smartass

Have to wait for a mail response now from them
i am not really sure about this. Many bad people I know like my brother and his wife are living happily while many good people I know are suffering

you are really smart

better call them again?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #470
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if you rep me every day that means at least 300 Euros per month
yes, please help me, i need more $$$$

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #471
country flag Miranda

i prefer to live a poorer life but without illness, i have enough of illmnesses

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #472
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
i am not really sure about this. Many bad people I know like my brother and his wife are living happily while many good people I know are suffering

you are really smart

better call them again?
They surely won't tell you their problems, so you don't really know if they do

Thanx

Can't call them now cause I am in Romania ...
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #473
country flag Miranda

Quote:
They surely won't tell you their problems, so you don't really know if they do

Thanx

Can't call them now cause I am in Romania ...
I am sure that they live a more happy life than me . Or may be they are going to get punishment at the end of their life or next life, i really don't know, sometimes I do think god is really unfair, coz he lets good people suffer and bad people to succeed

oh are you visiting your relatives? Your job is not really that bad since you have so much holidays

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #474
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:

I am sure that they live a more happy life than me . Or may be they are going to get punishment at the end of their life or next life, i really don't know, sometimes I do think god is really unfair, coz he lets good people suffer and bad people to succeed

oh are you visiting your relatives? Your job is not really that bad since you have so much holidays
You are right, most of the times it seems like that, or rather it seems that Evil has more power than Good ...

I am and I don't get payed when I am on holidays I could take a whole month off and won't see one € ... so ...
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #475
country flag Miranda

Quote:
You are right, most of the times it seems like that, or rather it seems that Evil has more power than Good ...

I am and I don't get payed when I am on holidays I could take a whole month off and won't see one € ... so ...
may be god is just too busy? i know i should not say this, but I am just being honest, i really think god has not thought too much before he created the human being. Come on, if you creat something, you have the responsbilty to make sure that they are living well, how come he just let us be there and suffered so much with illness, passing of our relatives etc ?

I see, but it is still good to walk away for a while and visit your relatives, i hope you won't get to see your father though

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #476
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

I'll post one of my last message here and I would like you to know why : it's time I go to meet my mother back : I can't stand being unhappy in this world anymore ! Yet I hope all of you you'll have a much better life than I did ! Thinking about this since long and I give me only 1 or 2 years more and even with help it doesn't work : Jeremie will be in another world ! Never wanted to live such miserable life ! But it seems it's all I deserve : well time for me to stop this parody of a life... I wasn't born to be constantly rejected, ignored and betrayed ! Bye, People !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #477
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I'll post one of my last message here and I would like you to know why : it's time I go to meet my mother back : I can't stand being unhappy in this world anymore ! Yet I hope all of you you'll have a much better life than I did ! Thinking about this since long and I give me only 1 or 2 years more and even with help it doesn't work : Jeremie will be in another world ! Never wanted to live such miserable life ! But it seems it's all I deserve : well time for me to stop this parody of a life... I wasn't born to be constantly rejected, ignored and betrayed ! Bye, People !
oh god, Jeremie, please don't scare us. You are not born to be ignored, I am sure that a lot of people cared for you. Please don't do this, there is no guarantee that the other world would be better than this one

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #478
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremie

DON'T SAY THIS THINGS !!!!!!!Please don't say this things Life is beautiful !!!!You only have to find out ......I think you are a christian now ? You want to meet your mama again ? You will meet her again but not now !!!!!!!Now you have to stay here and learn that life is not so bad.Please call your doctor or a hospital.They will help you there

Gala
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #479
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Jeremie

DON'T SAY THIS THINGS !!!!!!!Please don't say this things Life is beautiful !!!!You only have to find out ......I think you are a christian now ? You want to meet your mama again ? You will meet her again but not now !!!!!!!Now you have to stay here and learn that life is not so bad.Please call your doctor or a hospital.They will help you there

Gala
yes Jeremie, please listen to gala, she is a wise girl

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #480
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

So many people have to suffer It's a cruel world sometimes ...

"Horrible Bosses" is a good movie ? So I will give it a chance

Yes,the movie was made in Germany I think in Bavaria ...

Have fun in Romania

Das stimmt ja auch Der Sommer ist noch nicht zu Ende...

See you