SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #436
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
great city, i love the brown colour roof
Go and visit Tournai : you won't regret it

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #437
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Go and visit Tournai : you won't regret it
may do one day, but need to find a companion, i am useless you know

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #438
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may do one day, but need to find a companion, i am useless you know
I need a girlfriend

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #439
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

not difficult at all, you are a young guy: with good looking face and good economy

just need to join in some social activiites, may be you can try learning some courses as tennis/cooking etc? where there are women

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #440
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you were alone in the office? Did you do someting naughty?

rafa won cinci, the best thing for this disgusting Monday
I didn't I was hoping I could get a chance to surf more instead of work

Yes, he did Now he needs to win Paris Indoors and Miami to have all the Masters tournies

How are you? Did you decide if you will make the trip?
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #441
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
I didn't I was hoping I could get a chance to surf more instead of work

Yes, he did Now he needs to win Paris Indoors and Miami to have all the Masters tournies

How are you? Did you decide if you will make the trip?
well, i am not as kind and honest as you, i use my office's stuff to do many of my personal things i.e. i use the papers to print out the BBM fan fiction my friend sent me. I also stole some small stationary for my sisters as rubber band and yellow sticker . I am a thief

hahaha, my miser friend does not want to lose her deposit, so she is still trying her best to find 2 persons to take up our places, but who would take up if she does not offer some $$$ as rewards? She also asked the travel company to see if they can allow us to delay our trip to, say Oct, but the travel company said they need to have 30 persons to join the tour, so that they can have some monies to earn, otherwise they won't allow us to postpone, we only have 20 persons now

never mind, my health is stilll not too good at the moment, the worst is to lose the deposit, i am ok with it . This money wasted is a lesson for me to learn

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #442
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

If your boss doesn't find out, you should be fine

Oh, but in October it won't be as nice as in September

Wish you well I have to write to the tax office, they want so much taxes for me in advance that I won't have any money left
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #443
country flag Miranda

Quote:
If your boss doesn't find out, you should be fine

Oh, but in October it won't be as nice as in September

Wish you well I have to write to the tax office, they want so much taxes for me in advance that I won't have any money left
she loved to be cheated monies, most of her friends took her advantages to the upmost, they never paid for their trip fees when they go with her . She does not like me coz i do not cheat her enough . I am not really joking coz she once gave me some monies for helping my surgery/visit doctor but i did not take it, I am a strange person. I stole the little things but i don't take her monies

i don't mind whether to travel or not at the moment coz now my belly goes wrong, I just concentrate on thinking the day when 25 August arrives coz it is the day my mortgage pays off

sorry for the tax, me too. After my dad died and i cannot use him as a tax exemption, this year i have to pay 3 times more of the tax, even more than my 1 month's salary!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #444
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
she loved to be cheated monies, most of her friends took her advantages to the upmost, they never paid for their trip fees when they go with her . She does not like me coz i do not cheat her enough . I am not really joking coz she once gave me some monies for helping my surgery/visit doctor but i did not take it, I am a strange person. I stole the little things but i don't take her monies

i don't mind whether to travel or not at the moment coz now my belly goes wrong, I just concentrate on thinking the day when 25 August arrives coz it is the day my mortgage pays off

sorry for the tax, me too. After my dad died and i cannot use him as a tax exemption, this year i have to pay 3 times more of the tax, even more than my 1 month's salary!
You are silly you should have let her help you, maybe she wanted to show you how much she values you, you know It' not like you wouldn't have given it back to her, right?

Oh wow! That's awesome You achieved a big goal in your life! I hope one day I can have my own place and payed off too ... You have one less worry

Well look at the positive side, you pay more tax but your mortgage is payed off! That's a huuuuuge achievement for normal people like us, who are not that rich, but still wealthy in normal way
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #445
country flag Miranda

Quote:
You are silly you should have let her help you, maybe she wanted to show you how much she values you, you know It' not like you wouldn't have given it back to her, right?

Oh wow! That's awesome You achieved a big goal in your life! I hope one day I can have my own place and payed off too ... You have one less worry

Well look at the positive side, you pay more tax but your mortgage is payed off! That's a huuuuuge achievement for normal people like us, who are not that rich, but still wealthy in normal way
I am strange, i know that I was not right for stealing those little stationary, but you know, it is more convenient than buying outside but i don't take monies for granted, i don't want to OWE any person, you know, monies is more valuable than those little stationaries . No, the monies she wanted to give me did not have to be repaid . She wanted to give them to me

thank you, but my house is very small, just 500 sq feet, i am sure that even your bedroom is bigger than my whose house

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #446
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Steuern sind ärgerlich,aber sie müssen sein Die kleinen Leute müssen immer bezahlen Das ist wahrscheinlich überall so ...

My ear is better but it was very painful

See you
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #447
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremy

I know that Belgium is very modern and very rich Your hometown is really beautiful I like the red roofs Just like northern germany ...

Enjoy the day
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #448
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You can be very proud on you Still so young but your mortgage is payed off This is really a big goal in life

You are a thief But a friendly thief I also once stole a pen It's not a big thing

My ear is okay now but last week was terrible.I slept thze whole time ...

Enjoy the day
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #449
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
I am strange, i know that I was not right for stealing those little stationary, but you know, it is more convenient than buying outside but i don't take monies for granted, i don't want to OWE any person, you know, monies is more valuable than those little stationaries . No, the monies she wanted to give me did not have to be repaid . She wanted to give them to me

thank you, but my house is very small, just 500 sq feet, i am sure that even your bedroom is bigger than my whose house
And you didn't take it? Nobody offers money to me

Oh, but it's still yours
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:32 AM   #450
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thank you, but i am not young, young is for those under 40 and this is not a really big goal coz come on, you don't want to wait till 60 until your mortage paid off right?

I have a confession to make: i have a bad side, i love to steal, i think this is a very exciting feeling.

I am glad that your ear is ok now I guess our body is a bit too weak, so thats why we got infected by virus so easily. Now i suspect i got an infection with my guts coz my belly is very painful and always need to visit toilet. However the pain is a bit similar with those i experienced while I was having M, so i really don't know whats wrong. May be i grow another new fibroid? Anyway, I will ask the doctor to do me another ultrasound to check next month

how is your mama?

take care

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 26th, 2013 at 07:47 AM.