SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #31
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Oizo

I have a cold But I think this is normal for this season

See you
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #32
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

i am sorry that you have a cold, wish you are better now. Better take more rest before you go back to work

i am not much better, very busy at work these days, and now I am as sleepy as hell

Attended my aunt's funeral this Monday My brother's wife said she has to take care of 2 kids (one is 15 and the other is 17, kids??!) so she did not come and my brother as well. He has his reason though coz he was in business trip. May my aunt rests in peace with my father and uncles now

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Dec 13th, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #33
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I'm fine again but very tired When I shut my eyes then I fall into a deep sleep You are tired too ? We are two human sleeping pills Maybe we should put our heads under cold water ?

Your relatives But your aunt is in heaven now

See you
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #34
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

I have a cold But I think this is normal for this season

See you
Hi Gala

Wish you well

Have an easy week
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #35
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala and Oizo

i am sorry, i am as busy as hell after taking Monday's off. The boss's hubby continues to bomb me with the never ending wine list .So gala, I am sorry, i gonna reply your pM later

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #36
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Have an easy day Mimi
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #37
country flag Miranda

Oizo, please help me, I could not sleep these days unless I ate sleeping pills, yesterday i did not eat and could only fell asleep i guess at 4 am, I am very tired, I don't think I am in a normal status to work, but i still have to

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #38
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Oizo, please help me, I could not sleep these days unless I ate sleeping pills, yesterday i did not eat and could only fell asleep i guess at 4 am, I am very tired, I don't think I am in a normal status to work, but i still have to
Am sorry to hear that, I guess you are very stressed, this is what happened to me and I had some horrible nights/days being tired from not enough sleep I also could only sleep if I took a sleeping pill, but it's not good for your body because it gets used to it and then you are addicted of them The only advice which I can give is to either find a method to relax yourself and try to forget about the stress to calm your nerves, so that you can sleep when you put your head on the pillow (yoga for example) or to use natural medicine, like put the smell of lavender in your bedroom (lavender helps you sleep) or take pills that are based on natural exctracts which help you sleep. Either way you have to find a solution to calm down your nerves, because your body is very stressed and that's why you can't sleep properly
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #39
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Am sorry to hear that, I guess you are very stressed, this is what happened to me and I had some horrible nights/days being tired from not enough sleep I also could only sleep if I took a sleeping pill, but it's not good for your body because it gets used to it and then you are addicted of them The only advice which I can give is to either find a method to relax yourself and try to forget about the stress to calm your nerves, so that you can sleep when you put your head on the pillow (yoga for example) or to use natural medicine, like put the smell of lavender in your bedroom (lavender helps you sleep) or take pills that are based on natural exctracts which help you sleep. Either way you have to find a solution to calm down your nerves, because your body is very stressed and that's why you can't sleep properly
thanks for your valuable advice, i think I am going to try this lavendar method though I don't much like its smell

i am sorry that you could not sleep sometimes too, i guess both of us are the same kind of person: thinking too much and not having the best of luck

I wish you a very Merry Christmas

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #40
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
thanks for your valuable advice, i think I am going to try this lavendar method though I don't much like its smell

i am sorry that you could not sleep sometimes too, i guess both of us are the same kind of person: thinking too much and not having the best of luck

I wish you a very Merry Christmas
My problem was also that my thoughts were wondering way too much in the evening, when I was lying in bed ... was having all different kind of worries and thoughts ... I drove myself alone nuts It's not good when you worry to much. We need to be able to relax and cut our minds from the job worries and all kind of worries

Merry Christmas Dear Mimi Take care
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM   #41
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
My problem was also that my thoughts were wondering way too much in the evening, when I was lying in bed ... was having all different kind of worries and thoughts ... I drove myself alone nuts It's not good when you worry to much. We need to be able to relax and cut our minds from the job worries and all kind of worries

Merry Christmas Dear Mimi Take care
oh god, we are the same, lots of worries and horrible thoughts came flooding into my mind when i sleep

i have listened to your advice and bought 2 kind of aroma: one is easier to handle, just spray a few drops into your pillow, the other kind is more troublesome to use, the one that you need to light up a candle below before the smell of the oil can flow through. I am too lazy, so i gonna try the sprayed one first.

is your mum going to cook you a big turkey for the Christmas?

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM   #42
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Did you sleep better now ? Valerian is also very good and I also put some perfume on my pillow.This can help too...
Everyone have sometimes too much sorrows We all should more relax

See you
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:22 PM   #43
galadriel

Hello Miranda

I was very busy But now I can relax again Yesterday we celebrated our business Xmas party Gala ate a lot

Did you found sleep last night ? I hope so

See you
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM   #44
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
oh god, we are the same, lots of worries and horrible thoughts came flooding into my mind when i sleep

i have listened to your advice and bought 2 kind of aroma: one is easier to handle, just spray a few drops into your pillow, the other kind is more troublesome to use, the one that you need to light up a candle below before the smell of the oil can flow through. I am too lazy, so i gonna try the sprayed one first.

is your mum going to cook you a big turkey for the Christmas?
Hope it will help you

No, we don't have turkey for Xmas, actually no meat in the Christmas Eve ... we have sweet wine soup and pasta with poppy-seed

What do you usually have for dinner on Christmas Eve, or do you not celebrate it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Did you sleep better now ? Valerian is also very good and I also put some perfume on my pillow.This can help too...
Everyone have sometimes too much sorrows We all should more relax

See you
Yes, I slept better now

Wish you a great weekend

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:20 AM   #45
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I also ate a lot in the christmas party organised by our office

the aroma spray only worked for the first time i used it. I fell asleep immediatley after i sprayed it onto my pillow but however i woke up 4 horus later and needed another hour to fall asleep again. However, it did not work the second time i used it, i still needed moer than 2 hours to fall asleep I think i have no way but to try the light up aroma tonight. If still does not work, then i have no way but to eat sleeping pill But in order not to get addicted to it, i think i will only eat the pill 1-2 times a week by maximum

have a nice and relaxing Christmas Please send my regards to yoru family