SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #406
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Well I am not sure, but we can try it out if you like: I put you on ignore and you send me reps and PMs or You put me on ignore and I send you reps or PMs and see what happens

There can be friendship over the internet even love can start, like on MTF where P.Antonius found Eva and now they are together

I think Chris (Gorecki) has probably a difficult time with his family, because after such a loss you maybe don't have time for the internet so much anymore. I hope Chris returns one day and tell us how he is

How is your boss? Praying a lot to Buddha?
thanks for the reply, it is all right, i don't want to test. Most probably she has put me on ignore list or that she just simply tries to ignore me.

Yes, guess Chris was in deep sorrow, wish he is happier now

yes, attending a lot of "buddha session" at night and donate a lot of monies too

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #407
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But don't you feel sorry for losing so much money instead of going on a beautiful holiday? Maybe you can still find some people who travel on the same trip and make friends and not be alone? But decide how you feel, not how other people say. It's just an advice from me
thanks for your advice, lets see how things go. Actually I am not very keen on visting Italy. I think I already told y that I love almost all European countries but France & Italy are not my favourites, just that I saw that I could also visit Malta and Cyrus in the Augut tirp that i say yes but now I only have Italy to visit and I am not very keen on it. Well, I am not afraid to sleep alone but i hate to be look so lonely, with other tour mates paired-up and talking together while i got no one to talk with

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 8th, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #408
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

That's the biggest street nearby where I live :

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #409
country flag Miranda

very nice enviromental Jeremie

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #410
country flag Miranda

Gala and Oizo must be in love so they don't have time to post?

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #411

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Gala and Oizo must be in love so they don't have time to post?
German love

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #412
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, of course

Nice pic Jeremie! Is it taken from your window?
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #413

Quote:
Yes, of course

No : That's one of the important road in Uccle not far from where I live

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #414
country flag Miranda

I was not saying Gala and Oizo were in love with each other, but with new lovers

Gala's new lover is: Galagozilla
Oizo's new lover is: Ohiyor gor gor

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 13th, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #415
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes, of course

Leonard: I am very sad, I guess poor Jake got dumped again, he is now in LA while the girl in New York, he does not like doing something business-related or serious, so why to separate himself from the girl firend for more than 10 days, it must be that bitch dumped him. I read that rumous have been that her original task was not Jake but Leonardo, but Leonardo showed no interest on her, so she turned to Jake, now she got a new model contract at IMG, her task was reached so she dumped poor Jake

See, he is lonely with this dog

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 13th, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #416
country flag Miranda

poor lonely Jake

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #417
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Selestials

Your poor friend Gala is sick My ear is driving me crazy I have something like an infection It's very painful That's why I only reply shortly this time ...

Jeremie : You have very modern street cars in Belgium

Oizo : "Conjuring" is really a great scary movie I liked it

Miranda : Galagozilla ...Your Jake will find true love one day

His dog is cute

Enjoy the day
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #418
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi, I suggest you don't do the trip to Italy anymore and go to consolate Jake
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #419

Belgium is a great country to visit but unfortunately loads don't know how rich my country is and beautiful ! You have seaside, you have quite a lot of forest sides especially in Les Ardennes, loads of beautiful cities to visit but hey it's a very little country but yet... And the most historical ( oldest ) cities in Belgium are Tongeren, TOURNAI and Arlon ! Go and visit FFS TOURNAI my hometown : you won't regret it ! Uccle is one of the richest area of Belgium : loads of embassies are there.

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #420
country flag Miranda

hello gala

oh god, you got an infection on ears? Have you visited doctor and ate the medicines? I wish you a speedy recoverry

i am not much better than you coz i also got a virus that made all my face and body covered with red dots

as i have always mentioned, sometimes dogs are better than human coz they are loyal, unlike those fickled bad women Well, my interent friend who is 54 years old said, if Jake does not mind her being too old, she wants to be his new lover

take care and rest more