SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #376
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

how about the stars in Germany? Any good actors you like? Any phoitos?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #377
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

George Clooney plays good, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated him that often for an Oscar

Don't like any German actors in particular, the female Germans would say Till Schweiger who is absolutely horrible

Today actors have to fullfil way more expectations than in the past, but the scripts today are not as good as they were in the times of Bogart and Peck
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #378
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi, your reps always kill me

You are obsessed with undies, stinky butts and stinky feet
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:57 AM   #379
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
George Clooney plays good, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated him that often for an Oscar

Don't like any German actors in particular, the female Germans would say Till Schweiger who is absolutely horrible

Today actors have to fullfil way more expectations than in the past, but the scripts today are not as good as they were in the times of Bogart and Peck
may be Clonney just won over the female judges' hearts by his good looking face ?

i have googled this Till, isn't he a bit too old?

the old Hollywood films are just classic, so entertaining and glamourous and with pretty stars, today's stars are not as pretty as them

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:58 AM   #380
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Mimi, your reps always kill me

You are obsessed with undies, stinky butts and stinky feet
well, sometimes i am just out of imagination, and I am familiar with these things

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:46 AM   #381
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
may be Clonney just won over the female judges' hearts by his good looking face ?

i have googled this Till, isn't he a bit too old?

the old Hollywood films are just classic, so entertaining and glamourous and with pretty stars, today's stars are not as pretty as them
I think the Oscar jury consists of both men and women, but also actors and actresses ... so not really sure what to expect

Yes, he is old meanwhile

Yes, the old movies are timeless, you can watch them in 100 years and still be entertained, while nowadays movies are just blockbusters for money made ...
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:27 AM   #382
country flag Miranda

Quote:
I think the Oscar jury consists of both men and women, but also actors and actresses ... so not really sure what to expect

Yes, he is old meanwhile

Yes, the old movies are timeless, you can watch them in 100 years and still be entertained, while nowadays movies are just blockbusters for money made ...
well, gay men as Tom Cruise and John Travoltra voted him I guess

great taste Leonard

feeling sleepy hope i did not catch a flu? Looking foward to some long holidays

i must buy lottery again tonight

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:29 AM   #383
country flag Miranda

wave, veronika and gore gore have forgotten us

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM   #384
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
well, gay men as Tom Cruise and John Travoltra voted him I guess

great taste Leonard

feeling sleepy hope i did not catch a flu? Looking foward to some long holidays

i must buy lottery again tonight

You have also great taste

Wish you good luck to win the lottery Invite me to Hong Kong if you win

Take care
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 12:09 AM   #385
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

One of my most recent picture if you don't go to the Picture thread on the chat thread area :

That was me at RSC Anderlecht on sunday with a Belgian Football Journalist ! Very friendly journalist btw

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM   #386
country flag Miranda

Quote:

You have also great taste

Wish you good luck to win the lottery Invite me to Hong Kong if you win

Take care
no, i have bad taste coz I like you (just joking), lol

I am going to put you in the president suite of Peninsular hotel after I won the lottery and also give you some Euros

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #387
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
One of my most recent picture if you don't go to the Picture thread on the chat thread area :

That was me at RSC Anderlecht on sunday with a Belgian Football Journalist ! Very friendly journalist btw
very nice photo, Jeremie, thanks for sharing. You are looking young and good, but it would be much better if you shave off your stubble

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:04 PM   #388
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
no, i have bad taste coz I like you (just joking), lol

I am going to put you in the president suite of Peninsular hotel after I won the lottery and also give you some Euros
President of the Peninsula Hotel Thank You
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:22 AM   #389
country flag Miranda

Quote:
President of the Peninsula Hotel Thank You

I will also invite your woman gala to join, i guess i have to put on a special request: they must combine 10 normal beds to make one bed big enough for you and gala to sleep on

how is your job?

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM   #390
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
I will also invite your woman gala to join, i guess i have to put on a special request: they must combine 10 normal beds to make one bed big enough for you and gala to sleep on

how is your job?
Will have the best bed in the world

My job is weak at the moment, not much left for me to do