SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #316
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
i won't judge you, every one made mistake. You haven't hurt anyone so you should not be ashamed. But you must seek help as soon as possible to get rid of the alcohol
I only hurt myself more and more : it's crazy : The only two things I've left in my life my lucidity and my memory isn't that much damaged 'till now but yes I'm drinking too much and it makes me sick ! How could I become Anti Alcohol when I know my father also was an alcoholic to become an alcoholic myself ? I became a full alcoholic last year ! And with my anxiety disorders... I'm not a strong man : I'm a weak man

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !

Last edited by Martian Jeza : Jun 27th, 2013 at 04:46 AM.
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #317

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Hello gala

Well, even if these French Catholics really think the gay people will burn in hell, it is still not their business but the gay people’s business, why so busybody?
I'm against Gay Marriage and I'm against Gay adoption : does it make of me a homophobic ? I don't ask Gays to be burned at all even I'm willing to be a full Christian ! Only GOD for me is the answer to all my deceptions !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #318
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I only hurt myself more and more : it's crazy : The only two things I've left in my life my lucidity and my memory isn't that much damaged 'till now but yes I'm drinking too much and it makes me sick ! How could I become Anti Alcohol when I know my father also was an alcoholic to become an alcoholic myself ? I became a full alcoholic last year ! And with my anxiety disorders... I'm not a strong man : I'm a weak man
poor Jeremy, I think you need to visit a mental doctor, they are going to help you. Don't think of this as being bad, i want to visit one too

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #319
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm against Gay Marriage and I'm against Gay adoption : does it make of me a homophobic ? I don't ask Gays to be burned at all even I'm willing to be a full Christian ! Only GOD for me is the answer to all my deceptions !
well, every one is free to pro and against, as long as you won't hurt these people and wish them to burn in hell

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #320
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

You have to be patient Sometimes it needs time until a new medicine is working Here comes a big big big feel better kiss from me
You are not a crying baby and you are not a grandma You are still young my friend

This is absolute normal.I'm sure when your father is settle down then you feel much better then you know he is rest in peace and found a nice last place.

Some people are so

It's hard to understand but it seems this "so called christians" found a new hobby It seems they are afraid that gay people take them something away

I worked in my garden (my poor old bones) and I went shopping but in the maintime I take care about my mama .She is feeling very good in the moment

See you
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM   #321
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremy

It's often so that children of alcoholics are also turn into alcoholism BUt alcoholism is an illness !!!!! Go and find help You can cure it !!!!!

It's good that you find the way to God God loves everyone include all gay people Look at me I'm a believer and I'm gay.My god is a God of Tolerance and Love
Love is a good thing If people want to marry then they should do it

See you
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:10 AM   #322
country flag Miranda

hello gala

Well, my period is still heavy and painful despite that the doctor said it would be better this time. May be my body is just too bad that i need more time than others to have good effect . You know how much I fear getting old, but now I wish that i am going to have menopause soon so that i don't have to suffer from these periods

I think god teaches us to love instead of hatre, they can always not approve the way the gay people live, but i also think they should not harm them as these people do them no harm

its good to learn that your mama is feeling great

sorry for your young bones, but it will be well soon

I am sad for Li Na, she should have won in straight sets should she challenge the ace she hits at set point of first set, but now she lost . Now I wish Lishkic to win

see you

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #323
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I can understand you But please stay patient Sooner or later the new medicine will help you

Many people are bigoted I think everyone have the right to live their own lives

Thank you HOw is your mama ? Give her a big hug from me

Lisicki didn't won It was her first big ginal and this was too much for her nerves.Marion also played a great match Congrats to her...

But for a few days tennis was a big theme in Germany Thanks to Sabine ..

See you
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #324
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your kind words, but my patience is running out, i have been unwell for more than 1 year

yes, many people are just too busybody and intolerate, you can always disapprove but don't have to bully/hurt the people who do not hurt you, just because you don't like their way of life

my mum is all right, she is more calm than me, she is not angry that my cold brotehr does not give her any monies, unlike me . She is having joy now since her beloved grandson (my brother's kid, it is unbelievable that my brother and his bad wife has such kind son ) is on Summer holidays and she can get to see him every Friday, she cooks him big meals

sorry that Sabine did not win, she was too nervous. She should control her temper and should not shed tears during the match, it will only let the opponent sees her weakness and beats her more easily . Anyway, she is young and can still win one day

see you

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #325

Hello,

After some weeks down : I had two weeks up about my alcoholism : I could make 7 FULL DAYS again back without drinking a drop and beating some record low use with 9,5 litters of beer during the last week of June and 3 FULL DAYS and the 1st week of July : 4 FULL DAYS without a drop and only 8 litters of beer . I'm pretty happy about myself but I know there will be relapses but my goal is getting rid off alcohol for good ASAP or in a foreseeable future.

I boycotted Wimbledon as I said I would do ! I don't like a tournament who don't care about people HATING making queues and people who can't make it because they are suffering of agoraphobia and very severe anxiety disorders !

I hope you all are doing alright !

Veronika, wave, Miranda, galadriel

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #326
country flag Miranda

hello Jeremie

congratulations, 7 days without drinking a drop is a great success

you can come to us open instead

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #327

Yes I sometimes make progresses but there are times where I have relapses I should go to Bad Gastein on sunday or monday but it won't work : I'm scared to death having a panic attack in the flight or in transit or in the other flight or in the cab taking me from Slazburg 'till Bad Gastein : Why me ? Why do I deserve that ?

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #328
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes I sometimes make progresses but there are times where I have relapses I should go to Bad Gastein on sunday or monday but it won't work : I'm scared to death having a panic attack in the flight or in transit or in the other flight or in the cab taking me from Slazburg 'till Bad Gastein : Why me ? Why do I deserve that ?

be more patience, it take time, you should be proud that you have some progress Don't be afraid, no one can harm you, we are all supporting you mentally

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #329
country flag Miranda

I just got one horrible news. The secretary of my boss's hubby just emotionally collapsed because of the numerous sms messages that her boss keeps on sending her, despite that he is in Thailand for holiday with my boss. She is crying and write a sms to her boss saying that she will quit the job (give one month's notice) and ask her boss to contact me for this wine job .......

I am being trapped in the middle and don't know what to do? Now if her boss fails to persuade her back to the job, I may have to cancel my holidays to Italy in August, losing HK$8,000 of deposit

Oh god, what bad luck?? Please pray for me that the secretary will not leave the job, at least until I return from the holidays ...........

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #330
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you can fly to Italy
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote