SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #16
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi people,

Still very lonely in my new house but about myself : I'm no more in denial : I'm an alcoholic since 4-5 years but most of all since 2 or 3 years I'm exaggerating with alcohol drinking 3-5 litres of Beer mostly 6% but I also drank at times alcohol of 12% but I can't drink alcohol more of 12% : I can't stand it : I feel since a few weeks my body wants to stop that shit as I feel my body is getting sick of all of the alcohol I drank : I'm not proud of myself, I'm ashamed : I'm feeling shit : I can do 1 day 1/2 or 2 without drinking but then I feel so much the need to drink : it's stronger but myself ! Well within less than 3 weeks : I'll be followed by a doctor to help me to stop alcohol : I need it ! At other sides :
I'm ok but I'm very sad with myself : I can't stop of hating myself and I sometimes feel guilty being alive...

I hope it's not too late because I'm so scared getting cancer because of my addiction to alcohol and suffering with very severe general anxiety also suffering of hypochondriasis : it's a MAJOR HELL ! Why did I start drinking when I hate alcohol because my father kinda destroyed himself with that same thing !

But a thing is sure : I WANT TO STOP ! But it's gonna be very hard ! It's not an excuse but the fact I often am lonely doesn't help ! Pls, GOD help me !

Feliz Cumpleanos, Veronica and I hope you had a great birthday weekend !

Miranda, galadriel, wave Oizo

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #17
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

HI Oizo

Thank you The snow is gone BUt it's cold again

See you
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #18
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

A happy belated birthday to your mama She will like the sweather

"Jarhead" is boring but I think it just shows the reality "Moonlight Mile" is a good move Did you try it on Amazon ?

Your boss is crazy But I can imagine how you feel

The snow is gone but I didn't build a snowman but I smashed a snowball against my car

See you
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #19
galadriel

Hi Vero

I'm glad that you enjoyed your birthday party

See you
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #20
galadriel

Hello Jeremy

The first step to cure alcoholism is to admit "yes,i'm drinking".Now you know that you have a problem and now you can cure it.It's probably not easy but you can do it.

Stop to hate yourself !!!!!!Take a mirror and tell the mirror that the man in the mirror is a nice guy

The doctor will help you.Last year I got a little accident.I slipped on the stairways and I felt.I got so much pains that I used painkillers .I think for some days I was really in danger to be a drug user but then I told my doctor about the problem and within some days all my problems were gone.

When you feel alone then go online I know internet can't replace real people but you are not alone.

See you
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #21
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

thanks for your kind wishes to my mum yes, she likes the sweater coz it was chosen by her while we shopped together

Wow, you are really a movie expert, you had watched Jarhead too?! How can you find time to watch so many movies since you are so busy with your work and always have to travel? Do you watch Hollywood movies more than German movies?

You have watched Moonlight Mile too?! No i am a computer dummy and don't like to order things in internet. I think I will give up on this Moonlight Mile coz even HMV does not have it

how come you smashed a snow at your car? it may break your car and cost you more monies

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #22
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Jeremie

oh god, I am so sorry of your conditions, please listen to gala as she is the wise one. I don't understand why you hate yourself since you are not a bad guy! You are young and independent, you have a house and monies which many people do not have! Please be strong

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #23
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Your mama will have a lot of fun with her sweater

Movies are my hobby and even I'm busy I always find time to watch movies Good ones and not so good ones

I watch all kind of movies and I don't care from which countries they are from.
Yes,I watched "Jarhead" but I didn't like this movie so much.

Never giive up

My car is stable and I smashed the snowball not with my full power I'm maybe crazy but I'm not sooooo crazy

It's snowing today and this the whole day

See you
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #24
country flag Miranda

hello gala

as usual, my bad lucks never ended . The wine list from my hubby's boss, which i have spent hours for preparing, lost due to my carelessness/bad luck. Originally i planned to have dim sum with my friends today (Sat) but now i can't coz i have to finish it today since i need to leave early next Monday to attend my aunt's funeral.

So i am sorry, i don't have time and mood to reply you/PM.

see you and have a nice weekend

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #25
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

I hate myself is there something wrong with it ? Do you think loads about me ? I don't think so : oh you have other issues : I know... I'm having the feeling living for no one and how can I be happy even having a house and other things like that being ALWAYS alone ? FFS

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #26
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I hate myself is there something wrong with it ? Do you think loads about me ? I don't think so : oh you have other issues : I know... I'm having the feeling living for no one and how can I be happy even having a house and other things like that being ALWAYS alone ? FFS
my dear Jeremie

I am alone too, i have no boy friend, let alone a hubby. Do you know what people love to call those single unmarried old woman in Hong Kong? Not nice, but i still live on

Last edited by Miranda : Dec 10th, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #27
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Unfortunately your opportunitites to meet real people are very slim, if you don't leave often the house, so you shouldn't put pressure on yourself because of that. When you can get proper help and solve your issues your life will change the way you want it, but you have to take the step first and heal your body/soul to be able to achieve what you want. As harsh as it may sound, people won't come to visit you alone in your house if you don't leave the house and let them meet you somewhere else in the public before. You have to understand that. If you don't leave the house and don't go out to meet new people no one will come to visit you, because they don't know you.
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #28
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Unfortunately your opportunitites to meet real people are very slim, if you don't leave often the house, so you shouldn't put pressure on yourself because of that. When you can get proper help and solve your issues your life will change the way you want it, but you have to take the step first and heal your body/soul to be able to achieve what you want. As harsh as it may sound, people won't come to visit you alone in your house if you don't leave the house and let them meet you somewhere else in the public before. You have to understand that. If you don't leave the house and don't go out to meet new people no one will come to visit you, because they don't know you.
Yes, Oizo's advice is good, you should try to get out a bit more from your house, trying to meet people. For example, you may try saying hello to the staff in supermarket or the shops you shopped first?

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #29
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I was sick with a cold but now I'm better .My poor nose is running and running...

Mimi is nice,pretty and charming One day you will find a nice bf/hubby

See you
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #30
galadriel

Hi Jeremy

I'm honest,Jeremie .I don't think 24 hours per day on you but whenever I see your name then I think to myself "Is he okay ? Is he better ? ".I like you and I'm sure there are other people who like you too.
Oizo is totally right.You only meet "real" friends when you go out.I know it's not easy for you but therefore you have internet.In the virtual internet world you are popular,so try it first on the internet and then go out and meet real friends.

See you