SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #256
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

The weather is a nightmare IT's soooooo cold outside

Augsburg It was a true thriller but Augsburg deserved it Das war ganz schön dramatisch

The "Germanico" fever is going around Are you infected ?

Did you watched the "ESC" ? Romania was not bad The singer have an unique voice Cascada kam ja nicht gut an Ungarn war auch gut und natürlich Holland

See you
Hello Gala

Yes, it's the coldest spring since a long time

Am very happy for our football team Bad luck for D-dorf ...

I only watched Germany, Romania and UK, then I switched off, cause my ears hurt

Did you smell this year "lilly of the valley" flowers They are my granny's favourites, I went every week to the town market to buy her some

Take care
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #257
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

Roger got a very good draw in RG, he may even win it

i have yet to see the dick, have been very busy and not good health-wise

take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #258
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

The duck Mimi, the duck

Wish you well
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #259
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
The duck Mimi, the duck

Wish you well

i am getting old, i always typed the wrong word

i finally saw it in far distance, i saw it through the window of the room of our accountant, the duck is resting there

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #260
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Awesome

Wish you a great week I am on my way to work
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #261
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Awesome

Wish you a great week I am on my way to work
work harder, earn more monies, or better still, win the lottery, i really wish that you are going to enjoy a great and peaceful life: sitting in your big house and do nothing, travelling .......... If I cannot get it, i hope you can get it coz you are a very good person

Old May 27th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #262
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
work harder, earn more monies, or better still, win the lottery, i really wish that you are going to enjoy a great and peaceful life: sitting in your big house and do nothing, travelling .......... If I cannot get it, i hope you can get it coz you are a very good person
Awwww thanks Mimi I wish that all your dreams come true and when you win the lottery you invite Gala and me to your win celebration

I am so tired, I didn't sleep well at all last night

See you
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #263
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Awwww thanks Mimi I wish that all your dreams come true and when you win the lottery you invite Gala and me to your win celebration

I am so tired, I didn't sleep well at all last night

See you

i have been in bad lucks for over 10 years I always dreamt of having a house with a swimming pool

better chew some "Airwaves" gum to keep you awake, i do the same too

Old May 28th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #264
country flag Miranda

there is not a single day that i am totally healthy ever since last year. Today, i have some "sparkling light" coming out from my eyes, i think i need to visit doctor. My company does not have medical allowance, i am going broke

Old May 28th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #265
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
there is not a single day that i am totally healthy ever since last year. Today, i have some "sparkling light" coming out from my eyes, i think i need to visit doctor. My company does not have medical allowance, i am going broke
Oh no Mimi

You know, maybe you think I am crazy, but do you imagine someone could have put a spell on you? I know from experience that evil people can put spells on you

Wish you well
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #266
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh no Mimi

You know, maybe you think I am crazy, but do you imagine someone could have put a spell on you? I know from experience that evil people can put spells on you

Wish you well
no you are not crazy, i thought so too, at first, we thought it could be my father coz his ashes still have not formally been settled in a "temple". Private place is very expensive and we are waiting for the governmnen's but you need to win the draw which we failed the last time. If really is he cursing me, then he is really very ungrateful coz i actually was the one who treated him the best, unlike my cold-blooded brother and sister in law

or may be its my cold-blooded brother and his bad wife who are cursing me

Old May 29th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #267
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
no you are not crazy, i thought so too, at first, we thought it could be my father coz his ashes still have not formally been settled in a "temple". Private place is very expensive and we are waiting for the governmnen's but you need to win the draw which we failed the last time. If really is he cursing me, then he is really very ungrateful coz i actually was the one who treated him the best, unlike my cold-blooded brother and sister in law

or may be its my cold-blooded brother and his bad wife who are cursing me
Oh God, I hope not

After my parents divorced, my dad's mom wanted to bring them together and she made some kind of spell that fell on me ... I was lucky enough to get help from a priest who undone the spell, but it was a bad time for me. That's why I don't visit her anymore, I am sorry, but I won't risk again to get a spell from her

Take care
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #268
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Oh God, I hope not

After my parents divorced, my dad's mom wanted to bring them together and she made some kind of spell that fell on me ... I was lucky enough to get help from a priest who undone the spell, but it was a bad time for me. That's why I don't visit her anymore, I am sorry, but I won't risk again to get a spell from her

Take care
oh my god, what an evil woman to curse her own grandson??!! . Of course you should never visit her again, this woman should be sent to hell

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #269
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Can you watch tennis from Paris?
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #270
country flag Miranda

I have paid cable tv for live coverage of FO.

i can watch a bit after work as there is a 6 hours difference from Paris & HK. i.e. when they start to play at 11 am, it is around 5 pm. Usually i reach home at around 7:45 pm. But you know, I am getting old, i cannot stay up till, say 1-2 am for watching the matches like i was a few years ago any more