SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #211
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

During all these years of pressure from work and my family (bad dad/brother/sister in law), i have turned to a super anxiety breakdown person. I.e. just like when i saw the e mail from another partner of our firm, asking me to do a difficult job, I immediately felt dizzy and thought I would have to spend the whole day for doing the job, but then i turned out that I was panicked too much, i finished it in just 2 hours .......

I cannot stand this operation for now, i need to wait for some time when my body turns better. Next week, i gonna do the MRI test for my swollen gland that is still not well after 2 months. I hope its not cancer

anesthesia? thanks for teaching me this new word. I am afraid that i will never wake up after taking this

please forgive my rudeness, just curious, have you ever been treated with anesthesia (whole body in coma)?

i finally can have some rest, I have my Saturday off and will have a lunch buffet with my old colleague

see you and thanks again for listening

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #212
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
oh poor Oizo what does this suffering from hayfever look like? You can't breathh? Can you just eat some medicines to ease it?
No, my nose is running all the time, I have to sneeze 1000 times a day ... I took today medicine, but it makes you tired But I have no choice The birch tree is apparently my worst enemy

Have a nice weekend
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #213
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

oh, sneezing for 1000 times? thats tough, poor Oizo

are you going to feel better when the weather gets warmer or colder?

can you eat some food to help curing it ?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #214
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh, sneezing for 1000 times? thats tough, poor Oizo

are you going to feel better when the weather gets warmer or colder?

can you eat some food to help curing it ?
There is no food you can it that cures you

I am going to feel better after the birch tree was in bloom

It's gonna be probably end of May, I hope so at least

Am going to Wimbledon

So how are you doing? Are you feeling better?
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #215
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
There is no food you can it that cures you

I am going to feel better after the birch tree was in bloom

It's gonna be probably end of May, I hope so at least

Am going to Wimbledon

So how are you doing? Are you feeling better?
think of it in better way, you only have to suffer for a month a year, at least you are well in the remaining months

i was supposed to be better since i was off yesterday but the bad secretary of my hubby sms me and told me that i made some mistake in the ipo deals which the boss asked both of us to compile , she said she has to report to the boss of my fault so of course i immediately felt panicked and got my anxeity shaking but then my old colleagues comforted me in the lunch buffet that everyone makes mistake, i feel a bit better afterwards

yes, going to wimby, something good in anticpation, so don't feel sad my friend life is still treating you well, see, not many pepole can visit wimby, at least i can't

take care

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #216
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Wimbledon ? This is great I'm sure you will have a lot of fun there

I'm so sorry I think the winter was really too long Now everything is blooming ...Das ist zwar schön,aber für euch Allergiker ist es ein Alptraum.Der ist aber bald vorbei

I cheer for Dortmund

Did you celebrate last night(Walpurgisnacht) ? I stayed at home because I was too tired...

See you

Last edited by galadriel : May 1st, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:55 AM   #217
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

You are so a strong woman and you are a perfect secretary You are the best in your office and so you always get the most difficult jobs.Don't be afraid of them

Don't think so much about the Gland.It's probably only an infection inside ...

I have had an half anesthesia but never a full one- Anesthesias are much more save today The doctors know what they do

How was your buffet ?

My mama is much much better You can maybe imagine how happy I am ?

See you
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #218
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
think of it in better way, you only have to suffer for a month a year, at least you are well in the remaining months

i was supposed to be better since i was off yesterday but the bad secretary of my hubby sms me and told me that i made some mistake in the ipo deals which the boss asked both of us to compile , she said she has to report to the boss of my fault so of course i immediately felt panicked and got my anxeity shaking but then my old colleagues comforted me in the lunch buffet that everyone makes mistake, i feel a bit better afterwards

yes, going to wimby, something good in anticpation, so don't feel sad my friend life is still treating you well, see, not many pepole can visit wimby, at least i can't

take care
Hi Mimi

Yes, only one more month until the birch tree is finally off bloom I can survive the month also without suffering but therefore I need to take a pill which makes you tired

Everyone of us makes mistakes, your boss will understand that I hope. I also did some mistakes, got scolded and now I am way more careful

Yes, I am happy to be able to go to 2 slams in Europe, I was only in Wimbledon and US Open at tennis matches. I was in Paris also but not during the Roland Garros time One day I hope to go there too. I know I am lucky, I hope one day you can visit Wimbly also

Take care
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #219
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Wimbledon ? This is great I'm sure you will have a lot of fun there

I'm so sorry I think the winter was really too long Now everything is blooming ...Das ist zwar schön,aber für euch Allergiker ist es ein Alptraum.Der ist aber bald vorbei

I cheer for Dortmund

Did you celebrate last night(Walpurgisnacht) ? I stayed at home because I was too tired...

See you
Yes, I am taking my aunt with me, as she has never been to London and never to a tennis match, but she likes also tennis. I found a hotel which is only 10 minutes by car away from Wimbledon It wasn't cheap, but London is never cheap

Ja, ich hoffe dass viel Regen kommt damit die Pollen weggespült werden

I didn't celebrate as I was tired from work, but tomorrow I have off and might drive away with my family, hopefully the weather will be fine

I like Dortmund also, last night it was very stressful the last minuted Would be happy if Bayern make it to the finals and it will be an all German final

Take care
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #220
country flag Miranda

hello gala

no i am not a strong woman, i still have this anxiety illness keeps going on for more than a year (even since my dad bombed me with calls and visits last year). When the illness comes, my body shakes as well as my legs so its difficult for me to stand still, and my heart beats faster . I don't want to eat medicines (which only cures when I eat, and the illness comes back when I don't eat), so all i can do is to pray and try to eat more healthy and do more exercises, but i have yet to see the good effect. I fear that i will never get healed . My colleagues suggested me to visit mental doctor but they are very expensive

half anesthesia is ok but full is just horrible

the buffet was good, my colleagues comforted me a lot but it all has to be depended on myself

its good to learn that your mama is so much better, she will be completely healed soon

see you

Last edited by Miranda : May 6th, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:28 AM   #221
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

don't be sad, its only a month or may be you can go overseas during that period to avoid this tree

my boss is not that understanding, if yes, i would not have so many illnesses

well, i have the money to visit wimby but i can't find a companion, you know, mimi though is an old woman, she has no guts

take care

Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM   #222
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Mimi did you go to see the duck

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1333096
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:15 AM   #223
country flag Miranda

oh thanks for the photo, how ignorant I am, i don't even know about this

Old May 6th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #224
galadriel

Hi Oizo

London is never cheap but Wimby is worth every pound You and your aunt will enjoy tennis and the famous strawberries

Tomorrow we will have probably some heavy rain and thunders

Das deutsche Finale ist perfekt Mein Bruder (Bayernfan) ist jetzt schon im Endspielfieber

See you
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #225
galadriel

Hello Miranda

The first step is to stay positive .You always have to say "my sorrows and problems will go away" to yourself You must also have enough sleep and fresh air.This makes your body stronger Here comes a big big hug from me

Your colleagues are very nice

I hope it so much too I'm very happy with the situation of my mama but I know it's still a long fight .In the moment I'm very very happy

The giant duck This is your aunty Li Lu Duck

See you