SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #181
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

Your sister in law is bully your brother and he is bully the rest of the world Your brother is a little coward

It's maybe really so that your sister in law is just only lonely.You know when someone is always lonely then they start to hate She should change her character and start to enjoy life ...

My brother have reduced his weight but he still have too much kilos.It's because of the pills but he have the Diabetes under control.

My mama was one night in hospital because she have had breathing problems But now she is back at home and she is fine again

See you
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #182
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mimi & Gala

Hope you are both well, the spring is finally here

Am glad your mama is now fine Gala

Take care
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #183
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

The spring have arrived .kiss: It's a miracle

Thank you It was a scary moment but now she is fine again

Enjoy the day
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #184
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala and Oizo

i am sorry as i have big problems with work and health: despite having eaten the medicines given by my doctor to help my M, it still does not finished after 10 days, guess I must have fiborid or polyd i need to check up tomorrow. I could not sleep for a bit yesterday night, now i am like a zombie.

so see you later

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #185
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello gala and Oizo

i am sorry as i have big problems with work and health: despite having eaten the medicines given by my doctor to help my M, it still does not finished after 10 days, guess I must have fiborid or polyd i need to check up tomorrow. I could not sleep for a bit yesterday night, now i am like a zombie.

so see you later
Oh dear Mimi Am so sorry Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy a normal sleep properly
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #186
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Leonard

the doctor is so strange (she is nice though), she did not tell me that I have a fibroid when i visited her in March but only told me yesterday . She said this fibroid is located outside the uterus and won't affect my M so she did not mention . Just two years after my operation to remove the big fibroid, now come another new one

I then do a menopause blood test and the results came out today. The doctor said I am not yet in menopause so there is no other way to explain my adnormal M but to go to hospital for a small operation to see whether there is some hidden polyp etc .

As i also have a swollen gland for almost 2 months, i think i handle this first

Deep down inside, I know all these health problems are caused by my over-anxiety. I got lots of pressure from my job and you know my dad caused me big trouble for such a long period last year

may be i need to quit my job

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #187
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Oh dear Mimi Am so sorry Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy a normal sleep properly
any photos?

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #188
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

I hope there is nothing bad dear Mimi and you can keep your job Unless you are really bored of your job and wanna quit for good

What photos? From Susu, Tutu and Holo? They are still in Holo Holo on Hawaii, waiting for you
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #189
country flag Miranda

Quote:
I hope there is nothing bad dear Mimi and you can keep your job Unless you are really bored of your job and wanna quit for good

What photos? From Susu, Tutu and Holo? They are still in Holo Holo on Hawaii, waiting for you
thank you Oizo, you are always kind Sorry that i am always complaining, i know you have lots of problems too. I am just like an old grandma

of course your sexy photo in Romania ?

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #190
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Today is not so easy for young people anymore, like it was in the past, just look at the youth in Spain

Photos from Romania
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #191
galadriel

Hello Oizo

It's really not an easy time for Europe We only can hope for a better future but therefore a lot of things have to change ....

But the weather is fine Ich genieße das schöne Wetter

See you
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #192
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You know now the reason and this is good Maybe your doctor can help you now ? But I can imagine that you don't feel so good because you thought the fibroid is gone...

You are much to young for the menopause

You must calm down and relax All your sorrows and problems are not good for your soul and body.Try to fight your problems and your body will be like new born

My week was very stressy so far But now the worst is over .The weekend is coming

Listen to Oizo Sulu and Tutu are in Hawaii They extra learn this Hawaii dance for you

See you
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #193
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Today is not so easy for young people anymore, like it was in the past, just look at the youth in Spain

Photos from Romania
what happened for the young people in Spain?

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #194
country flag Miranda

hello gala

Thanks for your kind words, but i am still very unhappy. This M stuff has been troubling me for a few years. I should be fine after the operation 2 years ago but the problem has never go away . I always suspect that the doctor had not removed my fibroid totally so that is why i always have M problem but there is no way to tell if this is true and she is a famous doctor so may be I am just unlucky to always grow these things or that it was caused by pressure?

I have enough of operation, this would be the 4th time that I operate in hospital (and one time in clinic to remove a mole).

You know I am not that young and that I have reached the big forty . Some of my friends got no more M at just 42

I keep telling myself to calm down but its easy to say than to do. May be I can only calm down without this job, but then without my present job, there will come another pressure: to find another job which is not easy and also have to worry about monies

sorry that your week was stressy too, I wish you lazy days on weekends

see you

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #195
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
what happened for the young people in Spain?
I think every second youth between the age 16 and 39 has no job The highest rate between young people in Europe