SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #151
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Omg Gore

Yes, I hope one day I find a better way to earn my money
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #152
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Omg Gore

Yes, I hope one day I find a better way to earn my money
I missed gore gore

easy, just go to old people's house and find a rich woman of 90

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #153
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

I'm really glad to hear this I know you suffered so much under the pollen

The flu is killing me slowly The doctor gave me an injection but something went wrong and I got high fever But now the worst is over and I'm on a way to a full recovery...

I try to watch Denver in the morning .I'm still at home ..

You still are coughing ? Poor guy

What do you say about our lovely spring weather ? So much snow Normal ist das nicht ...

See you

p.s Nicht aufregen Jeder Mensch macht Fehler ...

Last edited by galadriel : Mar 13th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #154
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Are you better now ? I hope so I got a little health setback at the weekend I suddenly got high fever after I visited the doctor

Your boss is crazy and unfair Milano and Paris ? Your boss wants to go shopping,or ? I have a friend who fly every two month to Milan And this only for some hours

One day you will be happy Don't give up hope

That's true Many criminal people never admit their crimes.They think they are innocent...

See you
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #155
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

I am still not good, just a little bit better after taking the anxiety pills

I am sorry that you got high fever but am glad that you are feeling better now take care of yourself

I am afraid she is going to spend all her monies. Do you know how much she spent last month in LV? Around Euro 100,000 (1 Euro = HK$12)

what do you think about Oscar Pistorius? I do think he clearly killed his girl friend intentionally, an intruder? He thinks people are fools? Now i read that he wants to travel overseas?!

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #156
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I missed gore gore

easy, just go to old people's house and find a rich woman of 90
Thank You for the great idea do you know this from experience?
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #157
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

I'm really glad to hear this I know you suffered so much under the pollen

The flu is killing me slowly The doctor gave me an injection but something went wrong and I got high fever But now the worst is over and I'm on a way to a full recovery...

I try to watch Denver in the morning .I'm still at home ..

You still are coughing ? Poor guy

What do you say about our lovely spring weather ? So much snow Normal ist das nicht ...

See you

p.s Nicht aufregen Jeder Mensch macht Fehler ...
Hello Gala

This year the flu was really bad So many people got sick I wish you well

I am much better now I wish the winter would finally go away I want spring!

See you
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #158
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Thank You for the great idea do you know this from experience?
No, I am shallow, i only like good looking man, no wonder I am single but you are more classy than me that you can appreciate inner beauty, you may try the old woman

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #159
galadriel

Hi Miranda

A little bit better is better than nothing You must be patient One day your problems will be gone

Thank you I take now more care about me .The flu is nearly gone and now I hope for a nice spring

100.000 Euro ? This is a lot of money

I also think that Pistorius is a killer His version of the intruder it's hard to believe It seems that he want to continue with his career

See you
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #160
galadriel

Hello Oizo

So many people have or have had the flu It's good that you are better now I'm also better

One day you will find a better way to earn your money Don't give up hope

We have a new pope but Francis seems to be much too conservative But I think he choosed a good name

Wir haben immer noch Schnee

See you
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #161
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i just did the ultrasound test yesterday and the doctor could not find fibroid in both the uterus and breast so she did not know what is the reason for my troublesome M. She said the little fibroaid and polyd may hide in very deep places and suggested me to do a more thorough test which is expensive, so I will think about it after seeing how my next M reacts. Thanks for your kindness

its good that you are all right now, better wear more clothes when you go out to protect yourself

my boss will spend all her monies soon, its lucky that my mortgage is about to pay off, otherwise she may have no money to pay my salary since she spent so much money

both Oscars Pistorious and his family are shameless, they tell lies openly and show no respect to the poor dead woman and her family

our weather is very bad, one day cold and then one day hot (typical Spring, so no one likes Spring here), many people are sick

have a nice weekend

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #162
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
No, I am shallow, i only like good looking man, no wonder I am single but you are more classy than me that you can appreciate inner beauty, you may try the old woman
You know there is a saying: "Old chicken and young carrot make a good soup"

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hello Oizo

So many people have or have had the flu. It's good that you are better now I'm also better

One day you will find a better way to earn your money Don't give up hope

We have a new pope but Francis seems to be much too conservative But I think he choosed a good name

Wir haben immer noch Schnee

See you
This winter really was ruthless and he doesn't want to leave us The mass car crash on the highway was horrible

Don't really like the new Pope I liked our German Pope more And everyone expects from a new Pope so many new reforms The moment a new Pope is elected the media already tries to find something bad he did in the past

Wish you a lovely weekend Will you go to watch "The World of Oz" in 3D, I heard it's spektacular

Take care

P.S. Hast Du schon Schneegklöcken gesehen
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #163
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

i see old chicken and young carrot make a good soup, so go and find your old chicken in the old people's house. with your handsome face and sexy body, for sure you gonna get a rich one

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #164
galadriel

Hello Miranda

Maybe next month your M will go back to normal ? I hope it so much

Warm clothes and a lot of fruits We still have winter here With a lot of snow What a strange weather for March

I understand Someone should tell her that she will be broke one day Maybe then you can hire her ? That's your sweet revenge ...

It seems that Pistorius really have no respect It seems he really thinks that he is innocent

We have snow again No sign of spring until yet

See you
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #165
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The mass car crash was horible Poor victims Winter weather is always dangerous

It's snowing again Winter wants to stay

This is always so A pope is like a politician here.The press is searching for news about his past.The good news and the bad news

But we really need reforms

Keine Schneeglöckchen,dafür aber viele Schneemänner

I will watch "Oz" I have to watch it ...

See you